South Pointe & Arbors at South Pointe - Washington, MO

Caring and attentive staff

I think they do a great job at South Pointe. The facility is clean and well kept, and the staff is friendly and helpful! They've really gone out of their way to help Mom feel at home. I like knowing that she's got such caring and attentive people looking after her, they take care of all the little details and we don't have to worry about a thing!

South Pointe

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts about our community. Our team works hard every day to deliver a great customer experience. Please know my door is always open if you ever have any questions.

Whitney Pelton
Administrator

Responsive !!!!

I no sooner submitted my request for assistance and my phone rang!! Eager to help. Christy listened to what we needed and gave me multiple options to check out that worked within the financial limitations we presented. Excellent followup, answering questions as we saught this time, A place for Dad!, We live in a rural area and are so glad Dad is now only 15 minutes away in a place where he is treated with respect and kindness.

We really loved this facility and wil...

We really loved this facility and will pursue it when my sister in laws give up trying to care for my mother in law at home.

When the demands of living in your home require more than you’re willing and able to give on your own, you’ll find a welcome home here at South Pointe.

South Pointe and The Arbors at South Pointe are located on 5th Street in beautiful Washington, MO. Washington is located just 50 miles west of St. Louis and is consider the heart of the wine country. With unique shops and fine dining, museums and galleries you can enjoy small town atmosphere with all the conveniences of the city.

We are a community where Hometown Hospitality is the way of life. We pride ourselves in providing excellent care in an intimate setting by well trained caring staff; that allows our residents to thrive. With a separate secured Dementia Specific unit that encourages independence while offering a guided hand, our personal assistants provide what you need when you need it. Our licensed nurse and certified medication aides get to know our residents like family – with all of their unique needs and preferences – it’s like home.

Dining is such a focal point of our residents’ day. It starts with an open breakfast – with eggs just the way you like them. We accommodate our early risers ready for toast and coffee as well as those who can’t start the day without a big hot breakfast. Comfort foods, foods familiar and favorite are part of our menu.

Our admission counseling services are comprehensive. Our administrator helps guide the family through all of the care options available to them as well as through the maze of paperwork involved to access private our public long-term care benefits. Making it easy on the family is priority one.