Oak Pointe of Warrenton - Warrenton, MO

• 24 Maintenance Services
  • Secure Memory Unit
  • Memory Care Services
  • 3 Balanced Meals and Snacks Per Day

if Mama ain’t happy...nobody’s happy!

My Mom has been here for two years now and I love this place. It is clean and the food is good. The staff are all warm and friendly. My Mom can’t communicate very well due to a brain surgery but they all seem to know what she is saying and attend to her needs. They have planned activities every day and do their best to get the residents to participate. My Mom stayed at a different facility for 18 years and I regret we didn’t move her here sooner. The residents seem very happy and interact with each other much better than the last facility. Thank you Oak Pointe!

Care started out great but has went down greatly in the last year.High staff turnover appears to be only part of the problem.

Brook Brook

Please let us know how we can better serve your loved ones needs. It is our mission to provide the best care possible.

Should you need someone to talk to our Managers are always available.

So Helpful!

[Removed] was in touch with me almost immediately after I spoke with [Removed]. I was able to tour the facility the same day and they assessed and accepted my father the next day. They made the move very easy. My father is very content at Oak Pointe which was a complete surprise to me. He finds the people warm, friendly, helpful and caring. That has lifted a weight from my shoulders. Everything is on one level, it has a small residency number so he is getting to know everyone. He likes the food and he says they give him enough. He said his biggest concern is that he doesn't have to worry about anything. I have had to call and inquire about him several times like a kid in camp and the staff is always very friendly and helpful. Of course we are still adjusting but we pray it will continue to go well.

Brook Brook

So happy to hear that your dad is adjusting well here. We love having him as part of our Oak Pointe family.

It Fit Our Family's Needs

My dad is doing great and we picked them because they were quite a lot cheaper and when my sister had the tour she liked what she saw here. It is nice facility with friendly staff. The are calling both my sister and I with any updates. They are really good providing the services that is needed.

A wonderful community

My only concern with this community is that they use the wrong pharmacy to fill mom's prescriptions. I have spoken to them and I am hoping this issue has been resolved. They offer daily activities. The food looks good and mom seems to be satisfied with the food and the variety of choices. They take good care of mom and most of the staff are nice. This is a clean community and I would recommend it.

My Parents are Doing Very Well at This Community

My parents are doing great since their move to this community. This is a really nice community, and I'am pleased with their move to this community. They have a great staff, and they have been very friendly. My parents have gotten involved with some of the activities they have available. The food is good, my dad loves the meals. Everything is working out very well, and I would recommend this community.

Good so far.

My mother moved here recently. The staff is very good about communicating with us. My mother is not interested in the activities they offer and the staff does a good job of try to get her to join in and encouraging her. She loves the food and that is the highlight of her day.One of the main things they can improve is the strong smell of urine when you are in the building.I'm not sure if they have a resident with incontinence but the smell started recently. We chose Oak Pointe because it is in the town our family resided in for years. I would recommend them.

I like the fact they had memory care but the cost and all the extra fees were to much.

One day will be home...

We toured the Oak Pointe in Warrenton while looking for my uncle and loved it. The place is clean and maintained very well. I told my wife, this is the place we will be moving into when we are ready.

Brook Brook

We look forward to you and your wife joining our Oak Pointe family.

Found a childhood friend!

My uncle has been very happy since he moved into the Oak Pointe. The place is very clean and maintained well. Everyone is very friendly and kind to him. We can not find anything to possibly complain about, he even found a resident that he knew from his childhood which was great. The meals are good and he is happy.

Adjusting Still, But Overall A Decent Community

I would say it is still a work in progress for us here at this community. My mother is doing okay since her move to this community. She is still adjusting to everything. This is one of the better community I looked, but I do have some concerns. They could do a better job with her daily up keeping. One time when I visited her chair was broken in room, and I don't know how long had it had been sitting there broken. She has had four hearing aids come up missing. I would say they have a good selection of activities for the residents. The meals need some improvements, they severed her a grilled cheese for dinner one time when I was there. Overall it has been a decent experience and I would recommend this community.

Review of Oak Pointe - Warrenton, MO

This was a lovely facility. The staff was very warm and friendly. Food and dining room was very nice. Very clean and well kept facility. I feel this is a perfect fit for my Mother to live in. I would live here myself. Very wonderful place for Mom!!!

Good Place To Go

My wife so far has adjusted well to the community. Everything is going good so far and she is enjoying herself. The place is very clean and nice looking no problems there. I would say the food could be a little better as in giving the residents more of a healthy section to choose from. It is a good safe place to go and we are happy with our choice. I would recommend this community to my friends and family its a pretty nice place.

Oak Point a Rotting Tree on the Inside

This is not a place you want to take your loved one. A few years ago, under different management, the place was lovely and had one of the best reputations in town. Then outfit call Provisional LIving came to manage it, and it is joke. Food is bad, dreadfully understaffed, miserable communicators, and now see veteran staff -- friends and caretakers for residents -- dismissed. The place has seen its best days years ago. Don't let the window dressing in front foyer fool you. Talk to residents, staff, have a meal and see for your self. It's all about money. Even the crumbling park lot with potholes that go untreated says a lot about the management company's priorities.

Well they keep getting my in-laws medications mixed up, so they could work on that, the medication distribution.

Bright and cheery place with lots of activities. Staff was very friendly and seemed to care about there seniors.

Oak Pointe of Warrenton is an Assisted Living and Memory Care Community offering private rental apartments and a variety of services. The community is located at 700 Forrest Ave in Warrenton, Missouri. Enjoy a private apartment with wall to wall carpeting, kitchenette with microwave and refrigerator, full size bathroom with shower, personal heating & cooling system, and 24 hour emergency call system. Oak Pointe has planned activities and socials.

At Oak Pointe, our senior residents can live on their own terms and in their own private space with freedom from cooking, cleaning, and home maintenance.

We provide personalized support based on each resident’s specific needs. This approach allows more freedom and independence in their daily lives and respects their personal styles and way of life. Prior to their relocation, we will conduct a personal assessment and create a care plan tailored to each resident’s specific needs. We will regularly make adjustments as their needs increase or decrease. Oak Pointe provides expert assisted living St. Louis area residents can trust.