South Home Care II - Anaheim, CA

[Removed] was very nice. The home was clean and welcoming. The room was exactly what I would expect. My father was concerned about there only being a bath and a half for 6 residents.

Compassionate staff and extremely clean

The staff has really impressed me with how sweet they are to the residents. It's extremely clean here.One thing they could improve is the amount of activities they offer. They have them once a week and I think the residents would benefit from more stimulation than watching TV. One of the major things that sold us on South Home Care is they have a dog on site! I knew once we found that out this was the place for her.

South Home Care 11

We could not be happier with the home care residence we found for mom.
It was the first on the list. Close to home. Affordable, clean, wonderful people, very caring,
Mom seems to be very content, which was a great concern to me.
Thank you so much for the references.

South Home Care is a cozy residential care home situated in Anaheim Hills, CA. We offer loving, thoughtful care for aging elders in a family-styled home like environment. At South Home Care we pride ourselves in the care we offer our residents, and the reliable and gracious service we provide to our families. South Home Care is a nicely furnished, top notch facility that aims to give premium, dependable and steady care for it’s occupants. Our highly trained caretakers help ensure that our residents have the quality care and comfortable living atmosphere they so richly deserve. South Home Care is here to serve both you and your loved one. We are here to help.