Sophies Manor Assisted Living - Pine City, MN

Just Like Home, maybe better !

Were very pleased with Sophie's Manor we placed our 90 year old mother there 3 months ago and she has adjusted well to her new home.

It has a quaint country home style setting that is lovely and well kept, with big windows, so she can watch the squirrels at the bird feeder.

Mom spends most of her day in the huge family great room with wrap around seating so everyone has a view of what's going on. The coffee is always hot.

The staff has been very attentive to her personal care needs, and they keep things fun.
Her favorite day is when Scott the music man comes and she can join in singing, you'd never guess how fun a ukelele can be for a sing a long.
The residents rooms are darling and kept very tidy.
She is treated with respect and like one of the family, and so are we when we visit or call.
I only wish I had would have found this location earlier and had brought her here sooner.
She has more interaction with all of the daily activities and seems more alert with her new family friends with the attention she receives.

Review of Sophies Manor Assisted Living Alzheimer's / Memory Care in Pine City, MN

My brother toured it were going to take my mom for a tour.. nice, priced where we want to be.