Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi - Corpus Christi, TX

Solstice Senior Living at Corpus Christi - Corpus Christi, TX has yet not published prices.

A Worthwhile Community

I had an urgent need for an assisted living residence, so I moved into Harbor Place very quickly. It has been a very positive experience overall. The people and the staff there are all very friendly and accommodating, and I’ve been making a lot of friends. I find that the community is clean and well maintained. They also have activities throughout the community, and each day, the activity schedules are printed on the food menus in the dining rooms. There are free classes on various subjects, water aerobics a couple of times a week, and other activities. One thing that I’m not used to, however, is their mealtime policy. When meals are served, you must get to the dining room at the scheduled meal time. Coffee is served to everyone, and the rest of the meal is served course by course. I have been there at times when it takes up to two hours to get served. They also don’t seem to have many options for people with special diets. Overall, the food does taste good, but the service is not efficient, and the options are somewhat lacking. New management is moving in though, so these things may change for the better soon. Over all, given my urgent need, I find Harbor place to be a worthwhile community.

Place Is Nice

My wife and I are doing ok here. The staff and residents are friendly and nice very welcoming. The community is kept clean and well maintained. The food is very good here. We would recommend this community to anyone. There seem to be quite a few activities being offered and we have done a couple, not a whole lot.

My mom loves it here

My mom really loves it here at Harbor Place, she enjoys paraticipateing in the various activies, and there is transportation for shopping and field trips that are arranged for the residents. All the staff is very friendly and my mom feels comfortable there.

Good and Fine For Me

So far the community has been a good match for me. The staff have been fine, like being welcoming and helpful.

She loves it!

My mother loves her apartment at Harbor Place. It has been a very good experience so far. They provide 3 meals a day and they are good, considering they are cooking for so many people. I would recommend this facility because we have had a good experience with them so far.

They have great closet space and is a very bright cheery place.

It's good, it seems like it takes a while for meals to be served. Sometimes what they offer for breakfast is kind of strange to us, like ham and yogurt. It's a safe place and it's clean. We looked at every independent place here in Texas and this was one of our top two. They have great closet space and is a very bright cheery place. They also seem to be the most reasonable. They are eating right and talking to other people, and that is a good thing.

THings are good at Harbor Place!!!

The staff are friendly. The food is good and they offer a variety of choices. They offer daily activities. The community is clean and well maintained. They offer everything we wanted and more. I would recommend this community.

Keep me Entertained!

My loved one is super happy with this community as I am. They do offer a variety of activities, but my loved one has not participated yet. David the entertainment director is awesome and caring. The meals are wonderful and I'm glad that they give healthy choices for my loved one to eat. The place is always kept clean.

24-Hour awake staff!!!

My brother in law liked living at Harbor Place. The food is good. The community is clean and well maintained. The staff were nice. They offer transportation and they are pet friendly.

Very Good

The Harbor Place is Very Good. My overall rating of this property is 4 1/2 stars. I rate the cleanliness 5 stars. I rate the friendliness 5 stars. I rate the value 5 stars. I rate the care services 4 stars. I rate the activities 5 stars. Overall, I have had a good experience with Harbor Place. It is very well kept. The staff and residents are both friendly and nice. The value is great as well. I would recommend this place.

A great, caring facility!

I visited 6 senior living facilities in Corpus Christi. I visited Harbor Place with an appointment and found all to be most friendly. I was impressed with the layout of the facility including cottages. The residents I passed in the halls were happy and friendly. The next day I took my father to visit my top two facilities, starting with my number 1. After the tour with Jeff Wendland, my father said "this is it, I do not need to go anywhere else."

My father has since moved in and settled in to the routines. He has had the biggest smiles on his face when describing how nice it is at Harbor Place. It is also great to have the helping hands group to provide additional assistance as needed. We are using them for washing my father's clothes, filling his medicine dispenser and getting him involved in an exercise routine.

Of course Harbor Place would not be getting these high ratings from me if not for the efforts and sincere caring from the managers and staff. They are an awesome and devoted crew!

I also found my first impressions to be reinforced by comments from residents who have been at Harbor Place for a while.

We enjoyed the different la...

We enjoyed the different layouts of rooms. A nice choice for choosy possible residents. Jeff Wes a nice man who did a nice tour of the place.

We liked this place.

We liked this place. He could still drive and go about his business, but his meals were there, and someone would notice if he wasn't there. They had activities. They only came and cleaned once a week and changed sheets but that was fine. They had linens there, you didn't have to bring your own. They even had cottages that were right next door, that were two or three bedrooms, that you could rent.

Great place and location.

Great place and location.

This one is also very nice ...

This one is also very nice and was the least expensive with the most choice of floor plans. Downside for my mom is that there is no outside patio area. There were a lot of scooters in the hallways which may or may not be an issue. They do not have assisted living.

Great Value

It's very good. They've been very nice too. They don't have skilled nurisng or anything like that. We have nurses on wheels that goes in and sees my father-in-law but they're not part of the community. It's a retirement community. The activities are good. I've been very happy with them. My only thing is it would be nice if there was another elevator in the place. There is only one and it gets a little crazy at meal times. It's very reasonable and we ended up with a nice apartment. It has a full size fridge, a little sink, and counter space for a coffee pot or microwave. To me that was better because I didn't feel comfortable with my father-in-law having a stove and with all the meals provided is was not necessary.

Great Place, Great Price

I think it's a good value. Everything seems to be good. I haven't been there for the acitivities but my parents seem to be enjoying them. They have music and some kind of social on Wednesdays. The food is good almost all the time. I would say 90% of the time my parents are happy with the food. It's a really nice place for the price.

Solstice Senior Living provides a fulfilling, independent lifestyle in a welcoming environment.

Situated near the beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, we’re the home you’ve been looking for. Residents love the convenience of being close to shopping, healthcare and all the rich culture and history of Texas.

Our all-inclusive month-to-month rent covers:
- Three delicious and nutritious chef-prepared meals from scratch
- A variety of enriching activities
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- Transportation
- Most utilities

Friends in 300 places
Solstice Senior Living offers our residents a one-of-a-kind travel program that invites you to stay up to seven nights per visit at most of our more than 300 independent living communities across the United States and Canada, where you’ll enjoy a comfortable guest room, all your meals, shuttle service, and participation in all programs and activities, at no additional expense.

Built with your comfort and safety in mind
Our easy-to-maneuver floor plans are ideal for seniors and all apartments have emergency pull cords. Our 24/7 dedicated live-in managers provide an additional level of comfort. We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Solstice Senior Living does not provide any health care services. Residents are welcome to use outside home health care options that may enable them to continue enjoying life at our community.