Brookdale Victoria - Victoria, TX

Brookdale Victoria - Victoria, TX has yet not published prices.

Friends Mom

Facility seemed quiet, which is a good attribute. Room from prior tenant has an order of urine in the carpet. Facility is working on that issue. Ate lunch there and food was very good. It's only been 2 weeks so this survey may not be completed. We are still working out scheduling issues.

MY father is pleased...

My father is adjusting very well since his move into Brookdale. He is happy with the food and he likes the shuttle service that takes then where they need to go. It has been a good experience so far.

Working Out Well at This Community

Everything is working out pretty well for my father in laws here at this community. We are satisfied with his move here. He is doing well, we know he is in good hands at this community. They are providing him with good care. Overall I would recommend this community, it is working out well for my family.

Missing The Home Feel

When one walks in the first time, there is a group area and the residents are eating their meals. If not use the community it can be a shock. It also looked older community with an institutional layout. However I saw the staff do a wonderful job with the residents.

Lovely Experience

I'am having a great time here at this community. It is a very nice place. They have lots of resources available for the residents. The meals are great ! They have a nice variety to choose from. I feel safe and I know I'm in good hands here. It has been lovely experience for me at this community.

Excellent Care

The community is excellent. The staff is outstanding. The food is good and a nice variety. The activities are very good. I would recommend this community for great over all care.

Great staff!

Our experience with Brookdale Victoria has been a very good one, overall! The staff here does a fantastic job. The director of the alzheimer's unit and the head nurse are both wonderful people, and the aides are all very friendly, patient, and comforting. They really know how to work with residents with alzheimer's issues. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they've also got a very nice activities program. I highly recommend the place!

Nice community

Brookdale is a very nice community. It is a welcoming place. The staff is always polite and professional and they seem to really care about the residents. The facility itself is clean and well maintained.

Great

Things are going great at Brookdale. Those people are great. I do not have any complaints about the staff or the facility. They are doing a wonderful job at this facility.

Excellent

It's an excellent facility"

really friendly

Brookdale Vistoria has been really friendly. The facility here is very clean. When mom first moved in they really took the time to get to know her which I really appreciate. Overall good experience at this facility.

I did like it

I got to see the same area like the one where my mom currently resides, but I was on a tight schedule and they were busy so I didn't get to see the other areas of the community. I did like it though, from what I saw.

Assisted Living provides our residents with lifestyles, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale’s signature Personalized Assisted Living we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Our residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the proper lifestyle and care accommodations as their needs change.

At Assisted Living we promise Respect for Individual Preferences and offer personalized care needs in an atmosphere that encourages each resident to live in health and longevity. Assisted Living provides a comfortable lifestyle, housing, care and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs and care. Our residents enjoy life with any support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Our community is dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents every day with signature services to those who value their freedom and independence, but desire or need services providing them with the highest level of qua