Socia Adult Foster Home - Portland, OR

A nice home

I thought this was nice care home when I visited. The people I met were nice. I did not think my loved one would do well at this care home as it was not as active as what we were looking for. They needed to be around more people and a more lively environment.

Not too many activities...

This seemed to be a nice facility. My main concern is that there wasn't quite enough for my loved one to participate in, so this is why we ultimately did not choose this facility. Overall, I am pleased with what they had to offer.

Socia Adult Foster Home is now named Guardian Angel

This is a new experience for us. After my father lived in six assisted living facilities in five years, I thought to try A Place For Mom. They provided several contacts located in my neighborhood, and on the third call I found a perfect fit!

Guardian Angel is the name of the adult foster home. The entire home is spotless, Everything appears almost new, and is very well maintained. The home-cooked meals look so tempting every time I visit, (which is almost daily) that I almost wish I was living here!

This also was the most reasonably priced of the adult homes I visited, and the cost is about half what he was charged at the facilities that were neglecting him.

I know situations are unique for everyone, and I am just so happy that for my father, Guardian Angel turned out to be the perfect solution! I am so pleased to see that my father is FINALLY getting the care he needs to thrive. His attitude and health are much improved now and I attribute this to the care provided by Loredana Naioan the caretaker/owner..

Socia Adult Foster Home is located at 7049 SW Rice Court, Portland, Oregon 97223. The services that we offer include assisted living, senior care and group homes. Our accommodations consist of private bathrooms that are wheelchair accessible. Transportation is provided for our senior citizens. We are proud of the superior services that we offer to our clients. Our environment is safe and conducive to independent living. Transportation is provided for our senior citizens. We arrange physical and social activities for our senior citizens. The setting of our home supports social engagement between our residents. Our staff is committed and well trained to meet the needs of the senior citizens. The staff is able to respond to residents 24 hours per day. The services of physical and occupational therapists are also on call. Our senior citizens health is very important to us. That is why Socia Adult Foster Home has done everything in order to provide the best service possible.