Tender Loving Care Place - Portland, OR

Tender Loving Care Place

My elderly aunt had been at TLC Place for almost 2 years, and the care, concern and love she receives is outstanding. We looked at about 6-7 homes before placing our aunt here, and it was the best decision we could have ever made. The owner, Anna, makes TLC a warm loving home. I highly recommend this foster home if you are looking for a place for your loved one who needs assistance 👍🏻

A nice tour

This care home looked nice and clean when I visited. The person that showed us around was friendly. I did not think this smaller environment would work well for my loved one. They needed to be around more people and more activity.

Just the right place!

My husband's stay is going just fine! The staff are very attentive and the facility is well maintained. My husband also gets many chances to participate in the activities that are offered. We just had a great feeling when choosing this facility!

Too loud!

I did not really like the atmosphere in this home, It was a bit loud and it felt very busy. It was pretty crowded with a number of residents. My father was looking for something with more privacy and quiet time.