To Silverstone and to the staff,
I want to thank you for taking such wonderful care of [name removed] and my sister [name removed]. I know he was well-loved by all of you. [Name removed] was comforted in your loving care of [Name removed].
Thank you...

Blessings ,
[name removed] ([name removed] Sister)

Silverstone Adult Family Home

I visited the mother of my friend in Silverstone Adult Family Home in Redmond WA. As I enter the house I was amazed that it was so clean and smells good. Caregivers are very friendly and accommodating. They are very professional and they handle the patients very well. The room of my friends mom is clean and well organized. Silver Stone Adult Family Home is highly recommend.

Thank you.

[Name removed]

Good Job

[Name removed] and their caregivers go beyond the call of duty with the loving care the offer their residents. They take them on many pleasurable outings- dining, shopping, sightseeing. Dr. appointments, church or anything else. Attention is given to every aspect of their lives.

The [name removed] Family felt so very fortunate to have you provide such attentive care to [name removed]. Thank you for your 24/7 tender loving care. [name removed] journey was exactly as he wanted it and felt very safe in your home. Thank you all for the care you provided to [name removed] and his family.

Good Job!!

Dear [name removed], [name removed] & the wonderful Care Team at Silverstone AFH Inc. that took such good care of [name removed]. It was such perfect timing to have him move into your home. He was happy & comfortable and we were grateful to work side-by-side with each of you.

My best to you all,

[name removed]

Neglectful Owner and Staff

Absolutely aweful. My mother stayed here a little while back and we thought it was a nice place that would work well for her. The staff seemed quite friendly and the house was very clean at first. However, as her health started to deteriorate more and she began requiring more assistance the staff did nothing to help her. We started to notice that none of the supplies we were leaving for her were getting used (I.e. bath soap, shampoo, lotion, etc.). Apparently they were bathing and caring for her only when it was convinient for them and not when she needed it. I even came by once at around noon to find her still in bed and soaked in urine. When we confronted the owner about it she kicked my mother out. I am so unbelievably angry about these things and with myself for leaving her at this terrible place.

Extremely beautiful home! L...

Extremely beautiful home! Large and well laid out. Everyone appeared to be well cared for, there were activities going on, and the house was spotless

Very efficeint. Nice people. I felt...

Very efficeint. Nice people. I felt they really knew what they were doing. Very well organized. Drawback for us was there is nothing green. No lawn, no trees. It would not work for my mother in law.

It is my pleasure to introduce you to Silverstone Adult Family Home. Our home was built in 2002, all the while keeping our residents in mind. We offer only private rooms with private bathrooms, most with walk-in-closets, and an intercom system. Silverstone boasts a vast walk-in shower that is wheelchair accessible and has handrails all along the hallway for easier navigation. Silverstone is also equipped with a fire sprinkler system, power generator, and central air conditioning.