Silverado Belmont Hills - Belmont, CA

Nice Community!!

I thought this community was really nice and had a lot of great amenities to offer all of there residents. They had an open floor plan with wide hallways which I thought would make things easier for people to navigate through the building. They had a meal plan available as well as a great activity list to keep the residents busy throughout the week. It was just not the right fit for my wife.

Silverado Representative

Thanks for commenting. A home-like and lively environment is a large part of our philosophy, as is having a well-trained, compassionate staff. Our vibrant environment and individualized engagement plans makes Silverado feel like a home. Thanks for your feedback!

Beautiful home

Silverado is a beautiful home. It is always clean and well maintained. The staff is friendly and attentive to the residents. The activities are fun and the residents really seem to enjoy them. The level of care is excellent.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to review our Belmont community. We are happy to hear that you had a positive experience at Silverado. We are committed to providing unmatched, world-class care to both our residents and their family members. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to continue being a trusted resource for you and your family.

Very nice looking place

I toured this community while looking into care options for a loved one. This was a very nice looking place, it was well kept and clean, and all of the staff I met seemed friendly and professional. However, it was also very expensive. We ended up selecting another community, but this is somewhere I would have considered as an option for my loved one.

Silverado Representative

We are glad that you had the opportunity to visit our community and experience the Silverado difference. As you noticed, our associates are committed to providing quality care and excellent service. At Silverado, our around-the-clock nursing team, masters prepared social workers and experienced leadership team provide an exceptional, industry-leading care that is truly valued by family members.

Amazing Engagement with activities. You would think they were a non-profit by the way they run things. I do not know how to say how happy we are. They engage the whole person, not just the body. It has been good. It is different than our other experience in another assisted living facility. They are black and white. I am so pleased with the level of care he is receiving.

Silverado Representative

We are glad to hear that you had a positive experience! As you mentioned, we try to engage our residents through physically and mentally stimulating activities. Our associates get to know our residents on a one-on-one level. This way we are able to figure out what makes our residents click and can engage with them on a personal level.

very pleased

We have been very pleased with Silverado Belmont Hills. In wondering around looking for a place to put my wife, I found Silverado to be a very welcoming friendly place. The residents and staff all greeted us and seemed very happy there, which was much different than other places we visited. I do hate that she is having to live there as she was such a vital active person, then all of a sudden her head disappeared and she has to be at a place like this now. It is a wonderful place though and if she has to be at such a place I am happy that it is here.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for sharing your comments and your Silverado story. All of our associates are dedicated to enriching the lives of our residents. At Silverado, we believe that it takes a combination of dementia care techniques to truly improve quality of life for our resident. Therefore, we take a holistic approach to memory care that ultimately results in quality of life for people with memory impairments.

Wonderful care!

They're doing an exceptional job at Silverado Belmont Hills, I'd give them top marks across the board. They really seem to do everything well! My loved one is a very difficult case, but I couldn't be happier with how they are handling everything. The staff are all very friendly and professional, and the medical director in particular is wonderful. I would highly recommend them!

Silverado Representative

Thank you for sharing your comments! We are happy to hear that you and your loved one had a positive experience at our Belmont Hills community. Dr. Landsverk is absolutely wonderful! She truly is an expert in Alzheimer's and dementia. Thank you again for taking the time to review our community.

Put Silverado at the top of your list!

We have high praise for all the staff at Silverado. They know the residents names and know how to meet individual needs. The nursing staff has been very responsive in giving us feedback about our mom. The environment is relaxed and peaceful which is so important for these seniors. The atmosphere is so friendly we love to come and visit.

Silverado Representative

We are happy that you had a positive experience! Thanks for taking the time to share your Silverado story!

Spoke with Community Admini...

Spoke with Community Administrator who gave me lots of valuable information about dementia. Raised my awareness about laws surrounding a dementia diagnosis.A supportive, beautiful environment.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves in being the experts in dementia and Alzheimer's care and are glad we were able to serve as a resource to you. We hope to be continue to be educational resource to you in the future!

Silverado is Gold

My Mom has been at Silverado almost 2 months. So far I am very impressed. It has a huge outdoor area with lots of outdoor furniture and the halls are unlocked during the day. this gives the residents with memory issues, a sense of freedom. The nurses work closely with the primary doctors to adjust meds for quality of life, but never over-medicate. hence it is a lively place. The excellent caregivers balance resident's dignity, happiness and safety. The meals are high quality and nutritious. There are an average of 12 activities a day to choose from, which vary and rotate. There are 24 hour sandwiches, ice cream and cookies available. Best is that there are several resident dogs and one cat. The administration and staff have been very supportive of our family as we go through this difficult transition. We are always welcome to share a meal there, go on a field trip, etc.

Silverado Representative

At Silverado, we pride ourselves in being industry leaders and providing individualized memory care that is just as focused on mind and spirit as it is on body. We are happy to continue to be a trusted resource and care partner for your mother and your family!

Very Nice Memory Care

It was really nice but it was also very expensive and more for memory impaired people so it wasn't the right place for us. The lady who showed me around was very sweet and offered and kind of help she could even if we didn't end up moving there. I thought that was really nice.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Belmont Hills community! We hope to continue to be a resource for you and your family in the future.

Very Nice Environment

This was like the Cadillac of all such places but it was fabulously expensive. It was nice but then some of the things that were nice about it didn't really interest me. It has a very large property but there was no way they could get out and they could meet their needs for wandering. That doesn't apply to my husband.

They had a very comprehensive med distribution that I'm sure was great but if you have drug prescription insurance that was going to be complicated. It had to be packaged in a certain way. I believe it also had a nurse and probably a doctor on site all the time which most places don't have. It really met a lot of needs. We didn't see any of the patients or residents that were more advanced. I don't know what the options were like for them. The ones we saw were either walking around or sitting around in a very nice environment.

Silverado Representative

At Silverado, quality of life is first and foremost. Our associates are dedicated to providing unmatched service and exceptional care to those we serve. Feedback like this truly motivates us to continue to provide life-enriching care.

I think this would be a great fit for...

I think this would be a great fit for my parents.

Silverado Representative

Thank you for your comment! We are glad you had a positive experience.

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Silverado are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community’s warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.