Diamond Assisted Living - Green Cove Springs, FL

Mom's in good hands!

I am very pleased how well they take care of my Mom. The staff is very friendly and they respond quickly to requests made by the residents. They have recently hired a new activities director. The staff will go to each of the resident's room to try and encourage them to participate in the activities. The community has had people come in and give mini concerts. They are working on getting someone to come in and do their hair. The food is very good. I have had the pleasure of dining with my Mom and they offer a good variety of healthy choices. Mom said, "They treat me like I'm their mom." She feels very respected and loved. There were a couple of occasions when the staff helped her feel better when she was feeling homesick. They are very gentle, no scolding. Mom is very content. Because I feel that she is in a safe and loving environment I am able to help my daughter while she is on bed rest during her pregnancy and I cannot visit my Mom as often as I usually do. I know Mom is in capable hands. I would highly recommend Diamond Assisted Living, they go out of their way to accommodate, and the cost is reasonable. I was also very impressed with A Place for Mom, they were very helpful in their followup and in helping us make the right move.

Not Much Activeness

For our tour the staff member was on time and prepared for our questions. We were shown all areas of the community and an apartment. The people there didn't seem to be happy and looked to need high level of care. I felt there was nothing offered here. The staff were nice to meet but this would not be a good fit for an active person.

Has more walking space, helpful staff and owner. Has applied for Medicaid.

Very clean, newly remodeled and giving us the option to customize to my mom's needs.