I having no central air conditioning was a downer. Window air conditioners could pose a problem for a resident who can't figure out how to work it. It depends on the level of Dementia/Alzheimer's. This want for our Mom. Not as secure as we would like for her,

A truly caring environment

Very caring environment for my 97 year old mother. Josh, Helen and Joel are incredibly nice people who respect the dignity of the people entrusted to them. I highly recommend the Silva Board and Care!

I finally have a peace of mind!

We've gone through three different places before finding Silva Board and Care. Since moving Mom here she has gained her strength and doing a whole lot better than she was in the place prior. Helen and Joel have been extremely professional and incredibly caring and have followed through on everything they've promised. Mom likes to sing and they play music for her every day. I really feel like we've finally found the perfect place for Mom.

Doing Okay So Far

Everything is going okay with my mom move into the community. The staff is friendly and nice to her. She hasn't had a chance to par take in any activities but the residents are friendly and nice to be around. No problems over all we are doing okay for now.

Finding a wonderful facility to spend the later years of life

I appreciated the care Silva House gave my mother. I felt fortunate to find this board and care and felt that I gave my mother a loving situation for the last years of her life. I am grateful for the decision that I made.

extremely caring

The place is absolutely spotlessly clean. All the residents there are extremely well cared for. They are the best place I have ever seen. They are extremely caring people. My mother is a tough case and they have really gone out of their way to help make her feel happy and at home.

Keep your eyes open

Silva is staffed by people who care , starting with Helen and Joel the owners and leaders.

We are very pleased.

We are very pleased. It's very clean, and the staff has been really friendly. There is a deck that sits off of her bedroom, she just loves that, it's one of the reasons we chose them. They go above and beyond, they do extra things. If you tell them things that she particularly likes to eat, we find that it shows up around the house. They pay attention to their residents.

A+++

Silva Board and Care are great. Mom was on hospice when she first came to Silva and going downhill mentally and physically. She is doing so well with Silva, she has been taken off of hospice. A+++ rating