Sherrill Hills Retirement Resort - Knoxville, TN

Wow, so many perks, and attractive. Price very good.

Parents Enjoying Their Time in This Community

My parents seem to be really enjoying their time in this community. I do feel this is a very nice community for them. I'am comfortable with their move here. They have fabulous staff, and they have been very accommodating, and helpful. Even though this is a retirement community, they still have access to help if they need it. They have visiting nurses, and doctors. Their friends that have come to visit them have been impressed with this community. I would recommend this community, it has worked out for us.

A tour for care

We toured this community for good care. It had great staff members to answer the questions that we had on the care needed. The community was clean and the menu was appealing. We would recommend this community. It did not have what we need for the care. Families might want like to tour this community for the care of a loved one.

Great Experience, I Love It Here

I'am enjoying my time here at this community. It is a really nice place with great people. The staff is very helpful and welcoming. There are many activities available through out the day. I really enjoy the meals. The residents are very cheerful, and I've made some new friends. It has been a great experience for me here. I would highly recommend this community.

Happy To Be Here

Sherrill Hills has everything I wanted and needed. I enjoy the full kitchen, the washer and dryer in the apartment, the flexible meal times, the range of activities, the friendliness of staff and residents and the all inclusive price. I sold my car and enjoy being transported to scheduled doctor visits, grocery store, day trips and local events. I like having others to play cards, dominoes and other games with. I belong to the book club, the hiking club and use the exercise equipment. I get my hair done at the beauty salon. There is a wide range of food available at each meal and I enjoy meeting new people each day at meal times. I like the weekly cleaning service. When I go on trips I close my door and leave with no worries.

This was the first of 6 tours of several places to consider for my Mom. Beautiful living spaces, elegant dining area, friendly and attentive staff, lots of activity options presented and a can-do attitude in finding the right options for my Mother. I'm not old enough to move in but I sure want to!

Sherrill Hills Independent Living.

The facility is beautiful. The staff is very attentive. The food is outstanding, the activities are varied. Each apartment has a washer and dryer hookup, refrigerator and stove in the kitchen. Onsite exercise room Beauty Shop, game room and Library. Opportunity for church services on Sunday. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available daily. Overall a great place to live.