Shepherds of the Flock Assisted Living - Chandler, AZ

Shepherds of the Flock - Chandler, AZ

I visit this community weekly to have the opportunity to see a dear friend. This opportunity has been given to me for a number of years. The resident care-givers,[Removed], are kind and considerate. Their upbeat and smiling personalities are refreshing.

I toured here, and I liked this place.

I toured here, and I liked this place. Miramar was wonderful. I don't think this was the right fit for us, but the people looked well cared for. It was a nice place.

Wonderful home-like place.

They have taken excellent care of my sister. She says it feels like a home to her, not a care center. She thinks the food is wonderful and the caregivers are kind and cheerful. We are so grateful to Miramar and her staff for their dedication to their patients and outstanding care. We could never thank them enough.

Great Care from a Professional Staff!

I really like the personal way they take care of my father and the way they keep the facility. It's beautiful and the care is great. My father feels very comfortable and very safe there. They are very concerned with his medical care and their overall professionalism is just great. I can't think of any ways for them to improve.

we have certified and trained caregivers on staff 24 hours/day.promotes bonding and security while giving cheerful individual attention to the needs of our residents.we offer quality care with comfort and dignity.combat feelings of loneliness,helflessness and improving self image. daily routines tailored to to needs and likes of residents.encouraging talents and knowledge to be utilized and shared according to residents abilities.
dispensing of medications per doctors instructions.special diets preparation.assistance in bathing,dressing,grooming and ambulation.