Shalom Elder Care - Woodland Hills, CA

Nightmare

My loved one lived in a care facility run by Shalom Elderly Care. The owner brought in her psychiatrist who she uses at all her facilities and asked to put my mother on anti-psychotic medications, "just in case." Just in case ended up being almost every day being given medications used for schizophrenia and bipolar disorder. She became incoherent and horribly agitated. I took her out as soon as I realized what was happening, and she is thriving in a new memory care community. In my opinion, this is a place for your loved one if you want them drugged and stuck in a wheelchair facing the wall.

They welcomed my mom with open arms. After our Dads passing we moved her from an assisted living facility to Shalom Elder Care and they have made her part of their family. All the caregivers are first class, extremely nice and patient. Dina worked with me to establish all mom's network of services, physicians and home health etc...I now feel so confident my husband and I can take a long and needed vacation. Thank you Dina

Shalom Elder Care

We just transitioned my aunt into one of the homes managed by Shalom Elder Care. It couldn't have gone more smoothly! Dina, the owner was with us every step of the way including visiting the hospital to help guide us through the discharge and transport to the home.

The caregivers at the home have been happy, kind and loving. When she first arrived they invited her to sit down and enjoy some homemade pea soup with them. My mom visits every day...they sit outside in the beautiful and peaceful backyard to enjoy a little cake and coffee.

So far, so good! Clean, quiet, peaceful environment. So happy we found this home.