Clarendon Assisted Living #2 - Woodland Hills, CA

[name removed] provided a comprehensive tour and answered all my questions . The daily logs they keep on each resident are very thorough

Finally . . . Peace of Mind

I cannot say enough good things about Clarendon. The staff are well trained, friendly, & helpful. Everyone there goes above & beyond to make sure everyone is healthy, happy & comfortable. My mom feels safe . It was important for her to know she won't have to move again. If she ever needs assisted living, or even long term medical care, they will help devise an individual plan that will best fit her needs. There is a 24 hr staff that help with screenings, or friendly reminders for daily medications to constant care. What made my mom feel most special was the way they helped her design & decorate her room exactly how she wanted it. They even had carpet & tile & paint samples to choose from. Living here has been like being in an oasis right in the middle of the city. They even go to her favorite stores She has tried things she never imagined! We could not have imagined the new life she has found here. From everyone I've met, the experience has been better than expected. A bit expensive. But the peace of mind is well worth any sacrifice we made.

They Really Care

My father has lived in this facility for more than a year. It is very well kept, has good food (he had lost 24 pounds before moving there on the Alzheimer's diet, i.e., he was forgetting to eat or couldn't figure out how to make his food), and since moving there, he has been active, well adjusted, participates in the activities, and has gained all the weight back and more. His needs are taken care of, his room is kept clean, his clothes are washed, and he is happy. Also, the management is super responsive . [Removed] go above and beyond .

I would highly recommend Them! keep up the great work Guys!

SUPER HELPFUL!!!!

Clarendon Senior living is a top-notch facility. We originally had mom in their new Lake Balboa facility, because that is where mom lived. I asked [Removed], one of the owners, that if a vacancy opened in one of their Woodland Hills locations to let me know. 3 months later open...... a spot open up and we made the change. ........What a blessing, no more wasting hours on the 101 just to see Mom. thanks guys

Tour and Care for mom

We toured this community. This community was nice and clean. We found that the staff were very nice and caring for the needs that we were wanting here. We liked the dining area. We did not see other residents.We wanted a smaller room for her. We suggest that other families tour this community for the care of a loved one for the care and the value.

Happy with Clarendon

We could not be happier with the choice of Clarendon. Best service, they really care, they are knowledgable, they follow through and the home and care staff is amazing. I gave all 5 stars above because we believe they are.