Flair Manor - Woodland Hills, CA

1 on 1 time with staff.

I really love the person who runs this facility. They actually took the time to see my Mother in the hospital to interview her. It is a smaller community and only allows 6 people maximum. Both of the caregivers here are very patient, caring, and kind. The accommodations are very warm and it feels like home. It never once feels like a sterile hospital setting. The facility itself is very clean. I visit my mom quite often and I’ve never seen them clean, but it is always spotless when I visit. They do have a pool and tennis court although, most of the residents are bedridden. The staff can also take time to do activities 1 on 1 like cards, scrabble, and board games. The food is also okay and the portions are good. They serve a lot of desserts and snacks. There is never a shortage of food. I would recommend this facility if it fits your budget.

They’re very nice.

They’re very nice. I’m very pleased. My loved one doesn’t really use the activities. They just do a good job taking care of folk. We haven’t had any trouble finding parking and we’re satisfied with the food services.

Flair Manor's purpose is to create a nurturing environment. We proudly cater to the physical and emotional needs of each resident by offering the highest level of personal attention. Residents have their own potential for independence. With awareness to each individual's need for dignity and self-respect, yet understanding limitations, our staff is ready to provide personal assistance with all the activities of daily living.A delightful sense of spirit constantly surrounds our resourceful staff. This team of warm caring individuals is genuinely dedicated to the Flair Manor philosophy of personalized service and gracious living.