Twin Rivers at Natomas - Sacramento, CA

The staff at Seva are fantastic!

Clean friendly, great staff

A HOME AWAY FROM HOME

My 90 year old mom is in this facility. She receives the best care . She is in diapers, and they check her every 1 1/2 hours to change her. She is partially bed ridden, but they get her up each day to sit in her wheel chair for 2-3 hours a day. The staff is wonderful. They treat the patients as if they are their family member. They also treat the relatives of the patient as family also..They go out of their way to accommodate their patients. I would like to live here if I could not take care of myself. If you are looking for a facility for a loved one, I highly recommend this facility.

Nice smaller community, lots of activities!

They do a great job here! It's a smaller facility, so my loved one gets a lot more individual attention. The staff are wonderful, very friendly, and provide a lot of hands-on care. The facility itself is clean, homey, and the residents are very friendly and active. We moved my loved one here because she was bored and lonely in her previous community, and she is doing MUCH better here!

Services, Care and Amenities offered at Seva Assisted Living Our affordable community of twenty four resident rooms has been designed to create a homelike environment that is comfortable and safe. We are conveniently located in a quiet neighborhood which is close to churches, shopping centers and banks. We are centrally located, minutes from Downtown Sacramento and Hwy 80.

We have shared and private rooms that may be personalized with your own furnishings or you can let us provide the furniture, and add some personal touches. Each room comes with an emergency call system and is monitored by our staff.

Our friendly professional care staff is here to assist you 24 hours a day with your personalized care needs. These include: · Medication Management · Escorts and assistance with walking · Assistance with reminders and redirection · Daily assistance with bathing and dressing · Assistance with personal hygiene and incontinence care · Assistance with scheduling medical and dental appointments · Scheduled local transportation to medical and dental appointment as well as our community outings ·Three meals and snacks a day ·Dining assistance and special diets ·Weekly housekeeping, and laundry Our residents will also be observed and monitor for changes in physical, mental, emotional and social functioning.

Our common areas include a spacious dining room, large living room area, activity room and a covered courtyard area. Our dining room serves restaurant style and the menu is based on nutritionally well balanced home cooked meals. We also offer a wide range of activities that will promote mental and physical health such as exercise classes, music, arts and crafts, cards, bingo, parties with entertainment and a variety of other special events.