Seniors At Home - San Diego, CA

Seniors At Home - San Diego, CA has yet not published prices.

The caregiver is wonderful

The caregiver is wonderful at Senior At Home. He is on time when he takes care of my husband. Things are just going wonderful. There is nothing I have to say that they could improve on. I am really pleased with the service they provide.

Such a relief!

Since I am not in a near vicinity to my parents I decided to get them home care since they became ill for some time. Although it has taken some getting use to for my parents it has been a huge relief for me personally. Having someone there to check in on my parents has lifted the weight off of my shoulders! I couldn't be happier knowing I have Seniors At Home! Thank you thank you thank you!

Seniors At Home is the perfect solution for seniors and others who aren't ready to leave their home for an institutional setting or live with relatives, but because of illness or chronic conditions need support to remain at home. We improve your life by providing compassionate, one-on-one care in the comfort of your own home.

Highly qualified and trained caregivers are ready to help you and your loved ones with a variety of daily activities.

Our personalized and affordable services are available 7 days a week and can range from a 4 hours per day to 24 hour and live in care.

Seniors At Home provides help with daily activities, enabling you to save your energy for the important things in life, such as:

Connecting with friends or family

Taking short walks

Reading a good book

Reconnect with Loved Ones

Constant family caregiving can bring about considerable stress. We provide respite for the primary family caregiver, i.e., a wife caring for her husband or a son caring for his parents, offering relief with daily routines and strengthening relationships.