Visiting Angels - San Diego, CA

Visiting Angels - San Diego, CA has yet not published prices.

Very professional and accommodating!

I have only been using them for a couple of weeks so I don’t have too much to say, but I really appreciate their professionalism and promptness. They were able to find me a caregiver very quickly, and this person has been great with my father and stepmother. They are also very accommodating to their schedule. I’m glad that I was able to find an agency that I can trust!

Visiting Angels, America's Choice in Home Care, provides Living Assistance Services helping seniors stay at home in the Downtown, Point Loma, Coronado, Bankers Hill, Hillcrest, North Park and Kensington areas by providing homecare services such as joyful companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, med reminders, hygiene assistance and transportation. We are goal oriented and our main goal is to ensure your satisfaction and well-being while under our care. With our services you select your caregiver from among our widely experienced and diverse employee base guaranteed to find that perfect caregiver for your unique situation. As a national franchise we are backed by teams of well trained, and highly experienced personnel that is capable of meeting your needs, and exceeding your expectations.