We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
24 Hr Homecare - San Diego, CA has yet not published prices.
At 24Hr HomeCare we know how important it is to select the right non-medical homecare provider to care for you or your loved one. We are committed to providing the best possible care for the entire San Diego County. Our team will go above and beyond ensuring you receive the highest level of customer service, dedication, and quality care unmatched in the industry.
24Hr HomeCare can help your loved one continue a full, active, and healthy way of life providing premier non-medical homecare tailored to your individual needs. We recognize it is not easy to bring someone new into your home, and strive to make it the most positive experience. We do this by only employing the most trusted, compassionate and experienced Caregivers. All of our Caregivers have undergone a rigorous 24-point screening process to ensure that you receive the care you deserve.
24Hr HomeCare provides numerous advantages that distinguish us from other companies providing non-medical homecare. Some of our advantages include:
• 24 Hour Availability – Living up to our name, we are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year for any inquires, scheduling changes, or emergencies.
• No Minimum Hourly Requirement –We customize the care we provide to what works best with your schedule. A majority of non-medical homecare providers have a minimum hourly service requirement of three to four hours per day. 24Hr HomeCare has no minimum hourly requirement. We can provide assistance for as little as 30 minutes per day.
• Trusted, Compassionate and Experienced Caregivers – 24Hr HomeCare selects only the most trusted, compassionate, and experienced Caregivers. All of our Caregivers have been carefully chosen through our rigorous screening process.
• Real Time Caregiver Monitoring System – We continuously monitor our Caregivers through our Real Time Caregiver Monitoring System. Our Caregivers clock in and out through our advanced telephone system that allows us to effectively track hours and attendance in real time.
• Quality Assurance of Care – We conduct routine nurse and management supervisory visits to ensure client satisfaction. In addition, we perform random periodic check-ins to ensure our clients receive the best possible non-medical homecare.
• Disease-Specific Care – Your care will be customized to your specific needs and condition. Through our unparalleled connections with various healthcare organizations, 24Hr HomeCare receives the most up to date information on disease treatment and care procedures.
• Proceeds to a Charity of Choice – We feel so strongly about supporting our community that part of 24Hr HomeCare’s proceeds are donated to your charity of choice. Donations in your name will help contribute to research fighting various illnesses/diseases.