Salus Home Care LLC - San Diego, CA

Salus Home Care LLC - San Diego, CA has yet not published prices.

Wonderful Experience

The team at Salus was absolutely fantastic. I contacted them Wednesday night and said we need 24-hour care starting Thursday evening. [name removed] met with me Thursday morning at my mother's nursing home. She got everything arranged in a short amount of time.

The home health workers were really wonderful to work with. [name removed] made sure that all the workers were familiar with hospice work. They made sure that my mother was looked after and cared for very well. I have to mention one worker in particular - [name removed]. She was amazing beyond what I could have asked for. She has a very caring soul. She knew exactly when to let us have time alone with my mother and when help was needed. She made a difficult situation much easier to deal with. I will always be very grateful to Salus and [name removed] for the care they gave my mother in her last days.

Very good

They handled everything. We had some bumps. Overall – I’ll let you know that they were very good. Overall - I would recommend them to anyone. The administration could be a little more on top of things.

At Salus, we know there’s no place like home. We also understand that aging presents challenges for the entire family. That’s why Salus was founded: to provide solutions to the complexities aging presents. Our caregiver’s answer to the ever-changing demands of elderly care, while enabling them to stay in the comfort of their own home. We work in conjunction with the family to design flexible care-plans based on the needs and goals of each individual, ensuring they retain a healthy sense of independence, personal dignity and a higher quality of life.

Living at home provides an unmatched sense of independence. Loved ones enjoy familiar surroundings, control over their own schedule and more fulfilling family visits. But maintaining a home demands time and energy. Salus caregiver’s meet those demands.

All Salus Caregiver’s are handpicked for their professionalism, their affinity for elderly care, their experience and ability. They strive to be trusted companions as well as caregivers. All caregiver’s meet the following standards: English speaking, TB tested, Warranty of compatibility, DMV driver’s checked and all are bonded.

Salus – Entrusted with Your Wellbeing.