Green Tree Home Care, LLC - San Diego, CA

Green Tree Home Care, LLC - San Diego, CA has yet not published prices.

The Help is Great

My mom is very happy with the caregiver that comes to help her. The caregiver has been helping us once a week. It all has been good so far.

Sensitive and Compassionate

Green Tree Home Care is doing a very good job of taking care of my mom's needs. They are very sensitive and compassionate. The caregiver who comes out regularly is providing mom with great companionship. The caregiver is very involved with mom's care and interests. She drives mom to and from physical therapy. She helps mom with her therapy exercises and gives her massages. She is very involved with helping my mom and her gardening interests that she is right beside mom helping her with the gardening. The caregiver is prompt and has never been late. They are very flexible and work with our needs. She does light housekeeping and prepares lunch for my mom. She looks around and does what needs to be done. She is always been presentable whenever I have seen her. She has a positive and cheerful attitude, she is definitely a good fit for my mom. It is a huge relief for me to know that she is in good hands. I would highly recommend Green Tree Home Care to friends and family.

We used this service to assist us for 3 days leading up to our daughters destination wedding. We were very pleased with the entire experience and the organization. The woman was very good with my husband, always on time, and found ways to make his time enjoyable also while I was gone for special events. I would definitely recommend this organization.

Very pleased!

During the time that my father was receiving care from Green Tree Home care, we were very pleased. He had the same steady caregiver going to his home. The caregiver was always on time and ready to help. It was a good experience.

[Removed], the owner, is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I was overwhelmed with the thought of hiring 24/7 care. I had a friend in the business and they were going to help me but after meeting [Removed] she made me feel comfortable with the care that she was going to provide. So far, she has placed some really great caregivers with my dad and they are helping him back on his feet and onto a speedy recovery at home.

[Removed] worked with me on trying to find a right fit for my parents situation; father is not easy to deal with; he needs specialized care that home care givers cannot give. Very understanding and easy to work with.

A big help!!

My brother in law is very happy with the care he is receiving. The caregiver, [Removed], has been good to him. She and her husband helped my loved one rearrange his living room to the way his therapist wanted. She has done a lot for him and is helping him in any way she can.

Pleased with the Services We Are Receiving

We are having a good experience with this home care agency. I'am pleased with all they have done for us. Our care giver is great, and always willing too help. They have provided us with good service. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

Giving Me A Little Break

Our experiences with this home care agency has been a great one. I'am very pleased with all they have done for us. [Removed] our care giver is great. She helps with cooking, cleaning, and some personal. I know my husband is in good hands with her. He even enjoys her company. The owner was very helpful and kind. She was very willing to work with us. I would recommend this home care agency, it has worked out well for us.

Less stress!

I only had to use this place once, but I tell you they are great. The lady that came to help my husband was wonderful and patient and her attitude was awesome. She arrived on time and was very pleasant to be around. The owner is also a big part of this by being available whenever we needed and making sure everything flowed smoothly with me having to worry.

Calm amidst the chaos

When my 80+ year old uncle and primary caretaker of his wife with dementia landed in the hospital last month, our lives were turned upside down. Thanks to Greentree we were able to quickly arrange in-home care for my aunt, whike we attended to my uncle. Jonna at Greentree guided the process effortlessly and coordinated the care coverage with the various caretakers. She was also a calming influence during a very chaotic time. The caretakers were all extremely patient and kind, and took very good care of my aunt despite her protests. It was a relief to know she was being cared for properly while I was away. I would highly recommend Greentree for anyone looking for a few hours or overnight careging for a beloved family member.

We needed to find a caregiver for our parents in Escondido. Jonna responded quickly to our inquiry, and came out to the home to meet us on a Saturday of a 3-day weekend. This was tremendously helpful since we live a distance from our parents. We set up the first home care visit on Tuesday. The caregiver has been reliable and terrific. Jonna has been responsive, and very helpful with changes in scheduling. We are thankful to have found this agency!

They were fine.

They were fine. We only needed them for a couple of days, but everything was fine. We didn't have any issues or major complaints. It worked out well.

Very Pleased With This Home Care Highly Recommend

I'am very pleased with the home care agency. Everything has worked out very well. The care giver they sent over is amazing. She is very experienced and always willing to do anything I ask. It is a wonderful match. She helps with cooking, cleaning, and some personal care. Overall I'am satisfied and would highly recommend this home care.

Great experience

As a first timer needing care for my 87 year old mom, I really was nervous about setting it all up. Jonna at Green Tree has been very responsive and attuned to our needs, and she found a wonderful caregiver for us. It has been two months now, and mom is very happy with her help and I am relieved. Because I live two hours away, it's crucial that I trust the person coming, that they are reliable, and most of all she is sensitive to my mom's needs. I'm very grateful for this service!

Green Tree Home Care offers the best in home care excellence. Our eight step interview process helps us find the best caregivers in the industry, and cutting edge software keeps family members involved, and informed. We offer three levels of care designed to promote the independence and safety of our clients.