Senior Home Choice 2 - Reynoldsburg, OH

Review of Senior Home Choice 2 - Reynoldsburg, OH

This is a great environment for my aunt. It's great she's in a place with other women. The staff is very caring & they do a great job handling her behaviors properly.

Review of Senior Home Choice 2 - Reynoldsburg, OH

I love Senior Home Choice because the staff is good with my mom. [removed] & [removed] are great with getting back to me when I have questions or concerns. My mom was the first resident at Senior Home Choice and she's still there 8 years later.

Review of Senior Home Choice 2 - Reynoldsburg, OH

Great facility! Very helpful & very informative on my dad's care!

Review of Senior Home Choice 2 - Reynoldsburg, OH

We love the facility. The staff is great with him. This is one of the best times he's had in a facility. Staff addresses a problem when it arises.

Review of Senior Home Choice 2 - Reynoldsburg, OH

Great staff! Very helpful with mom's problems. The staff has been very good with her since she arrived. House is nice & clean. Great communication with management. Very first response time on getting home health to work with mom.

Review of Senior Home Choice 2 - Reynoldsburg, OH

Love the home setting! It works very well for grandpa. Staff is great & cares for his needs.

Review of Senior Home Choice 2 - Reynoldsburg, OH

I am pleased with the care my loved one is getting at Senior Home Choice in Reynoldsburg. The manager makes sure she calls whenever she needs something or if there's a problem, The staff is very nice and helpful.

Review of Senior Home Choice 2 - Reynoldsburg, OH

Staff is nice & mom likes it there. There is good communication.

Wasn't crazy about the appearance or cleanliness inside the home, but outside was fine. Seemed a bit crowded and bedrooms were small and not as clean as I hoped, but good part is the low staff to resident ratio.

It seems like it's going well

It seems like it's going well. We do not have any complaints. The facility Is very clean and the staff is so friendly. My Brother can be kind of difficult, but the staff seems to be doing well with him. Of course I'm not there all the time, but from what we see it's great.

So far it has been pretty good

So far it has been pretty good overall. The facility is very clean and well kept. The staff is nice and helpful. Everything has been going pretty good. It's a nice community. So far so good.

This home provides most of the needs ...

This home provides most of the needs my mom has. I'd like to see more social kinds of things to do but they are supposed to be looking into that. Overall this home is a good fit.

I will be placing George wi...

I will be placing George with them. Thank you so much for the referral.

Great place, homelike atmosphere

I've been extremely pleased by the service they provided here. It's a great looking place, and they always keep it clean and well kept. It's as close as you can get to a home environment and still receive care of this quality. I haven't met a single employee that did not impress me with their compassion and professionalism.

Check into a "Group Home" as well as nursing homes.

It was perfect for what was needed at the time. My husband did not need a skilled nursing facility, but did need a locked facility. He was considered a "flight risk". Staff was very helpful and friendly. It became like a family.

caring, intimate environment, Is Mom ...

caring, intimate environment, Is Mom capable of all the outings and she could not stay behind alone? RN on call, some difficulty getting her walker throughout house?

house,not handicapped accessible. ema...

house,not handicapped accessible. email from Director saying they would let me know when they make a place for handicapped wheelchair?

I have not moved mom in yet however, ...

I have not moved mom in yet however, I am so impressed with Director. The house is immaculate and everyone I have met so far are great.

Personal Care Homes offer seniors 24/7 assisted living care in real homes, in real neighborhoods, for seniors who don't want to live in institutional facilities.

Whether playing cards at the kitchen table, smelling a pie in the oven, feeding the birds in the back yard, or waving to the mailman, residents continue the life they've always lived, but with the supportive care they now need.

Our caregivers provide care for 5 residents--not 15, 25
or 35, as found in most facilities. And we do not use a
one-size-fits-all approach. We believe in:

- Dignity, independence & quality of life
- A goal of aging-in-place to prevent or delay
institutionalization
- Support for residents & families through
communication, coordination & continuity of care
- Meaningful interactions for a continued sense of
purpose and enjoyment of life
- Letting loved ones stop worrying about the stress
of care needs & start enjoying time together

The Personal Care Homes are inspected and licensed as Adult Care Facilities by state officials. We have no deficiencies from our state inspections.

A resident has never moved out due to dissatisfaction or care concerns. In fact, 90% of our residents have moved to us from assisted living facilities.

Interested families are welcome to contact any famliy, doctor, health care provider or employee.

The owners of Senior Home Choice are available 24/7 to every resident & family member, and are involved in daily operations.