Senior Helpers - Hendersonville, TN

Senior Helpers - Hendersonville, TN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Very Unhappy

Don’t cover the shifts that are scheduled. Now they don’t even call to tell us. This month alone they haven’t scheduled help 11 times. I guess their patients aren’t of as great importance as they should be. I’m not sure if it’s because we have TennCare and we don’t private pay. As a manager myself if someone can’t get a job done I do it myself, I guess at the Hendersonville location a manager has a different meaning. Very unhappy and will be reporting to TennCare.

I set-up an appointment time to meet with Senior Helpers to arrange care for my Mother-in-law with Parkinsons. Made an appointment and called back to conirm time, giving address and was assuredthey would be there, 6 days in advance, husband left work early and no one ever showed up. I called to see if anyone was coming to meet us for the appt. time, the lady I spoke& made the appt. with answered the phone, laughed and said was that appt. for today. We are simply glad that we saw this companies true colors early-on, would hated our parents care to have been the same as the first appt.

Everything is working out perfectly

I haven't been to visit my cousin in a couple of months but I haven't heard any complaints. He had a couple of ladies that didn't work out but other than that things have been great! I would definitely recommend them.

She didn't come today and I didn't kn...

She didn't come today and I didn't know. A little upset now.

Began w/30 hrs per week, 11:00-4:00. ...

Began w/30 hrs per week, 11:00-4:00. Added weekend coverage 4:00-10:00. As of today, have chged to 12:00-10:00 and will reassess as we go. Level of care needs have changed also.

Senior Helpers is a national leader in professional in-home assistance services. We provide dependable, consistent, and affordable services to our clients and their families.

We hire our caregivers based on their professionalism, enthusiasm, and compassion for seniors. After a full and thorough screening, we train, bond and insure each one. Finally, we match our caregivers experience, skill set, and personality to your loved one's needs. The result is a consistent working relationship so beneficial that our clients say their helpers are more than caregivers. They're live givers.