Senior Helpers - Ann Arbor, MI

Senior Helpers - Ann Arbor, MI has yet not published prices.

I was expecting more than what I got

Working with Senior Helpers was a positive experience although it could have been better. Rather than taking care of simple house duties the caregiver served more as a companion which wasn't really necessary. She was very nice and I do appreciate what she did do but I feel it could have been better. She definitely doesn't compare to the cleaning lady that I've had for years! Overall it was an alright experience.

Excellent service

Everything has gone very well with the Senior Helpers service so far! The caregivers they've sent have been very attentive and communicative, and we really appreciate how well they keep us in the loop regarding the status of our loved one. They've been very reliable, we haven't had any issues with tardiness or scheduling.

New Experience

This is our first experience with in home health workers. We are learning from the experience. Diane the owner has been a delight to work with. I can email or call with a concern and she contacts me right away. It is a matter of learning from each other. What we should ask for and what they can provide.

Te company was very prompt in respond...

Te company was very prompt in responding to our inquiry and sent someone within a few days. The first individual was very nice, friendly and helpful. My dad liked her a lot. She did have some issues with attendance and cancelled several times. I don't believe the agency was aware of her missing work. Once they were, they sent another individual who was very capable but not as warm. Overall the company provided the care we needed at the time and a respite for the family. They were professional and worked with us to meet our needs. We have recently moved my dad to a residential facility, so we will no longer be needing the services of Senior Helpers.

Senior Helpers provides in-home care services for the elderly. This includes everything from basic companionship to bathing/dressing/grooming. Providing in-home care services is all we do, and we are very good at it!

All of our caregivers are experienced care providers. Each one has gone through a thorough reference check and background check process. All of our caregivers are also full employees of our company, insurance and bonded. Our services are supervised by a Registered Nurse.

Our focus is very much on enhancing the quality of life of our clients and their families. We are completely dedicated to this objective!