ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Plymouth, MI

ComForCare Home Care Senior Services - Plymouth, MI has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Wonderful help at a time of need

When my sister was very ill and on need of hospice care we talked with [Removed] from ComForCare in Plymouth
[Removed] was wonderful My sisters and I will never forget her caring loving way that she worked with us during this very difficult time She looked at my sister and gave us helpful suggestions to take care of her as though she were family.
We knew that we could call her at any time if we were scared or unsure of what was to come next.
If you need help with a loved one, don't hesitate in calling this number. You will not be sorry.

Well recommend anytime.

The company continues to give me excellent care.

We only have good things to say about Comforcare. [Removed] explained everything so well with compassion and care which made us feel that we could trust signing on with her and knowing our sister was in good hands.

Some go above and beyond my expectation and did a hell of a good job as far as I’m concerned. They have done a great job.

Care givers from Comforcare of Plymouth have all been outstanding in their knowledge how to provide top notch service and helping me maintain a good schedule everyday not only with duties inside but running errands such as shopping, doctors and other business all have been good looks.

Would like to be home with [Removed]. She’s a great caregiver.

Avoid by all means

The owner should not work with or assist the aging population in any capacity. The owner displayed a poor temper (yelling and cursing) unprofessionalism, and disrespect when presented with concerns. He shows a lack of concern for pressing matters and does not follow up or thoroughly. Please AVOID this agency
Do not entrust your loved one in his care.

shannon bellefleur

Good Morning,

First and foremost we apologize for the service you received from ComForCare. I am happy to let you know ComForCare is under new ownership and I am committed to making sure my clients are safe, happy, and receiving the best service possible. I hope that should you or a loved one need service in the future, you will consider the new and improved ComForCare Home Care of Plymouth. If there is anything I can do to help rectify things from the previous owner, please don't heistate to reach out to me by phone or email.

Best,
Kevin Prior, Owner and Operator

Our specialized in-home care is uniquely designed to meet your needs and support your family. We track quality of care to be sure your concerns are quickly addressed.

Our highly-trained staff are always available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, including holidays.

ComForCare is a member of the Home Care Association of America and our program received an Honorable Mention Award from Dorland Health.