Comfort Keepers - Plymouth, MI

Comfort Keepers - Plymouth, MI has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

very satisfied family

We had Comfort Keepers of Plymouth mi. caring for my husband, for about 5yrs. I have recommended them to many people in need of home care for loved ones. Any issue that came up, during that time, were always worked out . They fit the caregiver to the patient very well. Their staff is easy to talk with and understands what the needs are. The caregivers are the best trained . As time went on, the needs for my husband increased, they would assess the situation, and make the needed changes. If I needed caregivers again. I would call them and trust that they would do a good job.

Woodhaven branch did a great job!!

I had a wonderful experience with Comfort Keepers. I had three different caregivers, because they wanted to find a good match. The last girl we found was wonderful! The other girls were skilled, and very nice, but they wanted to get a good personality match. They did too!

We Are Comfort Keepers™

Our Family Is Here To Give Comfort To Your Family.

Nothing is more important than helping people to live, independent and dignified lives within the comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers has been dedicated to providing the kind of non-medical in-home care that helps to enrich lives and maintains the highest possible level of independent living for our clients. We offer a wide range of in-home services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual client we serve. Whether services are needed for a few hours a week or more extensive care, we work closely with your family to customize a program that provides a perfect balance of services and value.

At Comfort Keepers, we recognize the importance of trust and compassion. That is why each and every person that provides care is carefully screened, qualified and trained to ensure the best possible level of services. Our entire in-home staff is bonded and insured as well. Because you need someone to take care of an aging parent or loved one, it all starts with trust and confidence in people.

Providing care to an aging parent or loved one is a family decision. At Comfort Keepers, we work closely with families to guide them through the available options.