Homewatch CareGivers - Plymouth, MI

Homewatch CareGivers - Plymouth, MI has yet not published prices.

Clean Property!!

I have no complaints about how things are going for my father at this community. He is comfortable in his living environment and has made a smooth transition. The staff is very helpful and have been attentive to all of his needs. I like the open floor plan and think they have a few nice amenities available to all of the residents. The dinning experience is pleasant and the chef does a great job with the meals.

Great home care service!

Though my loved one is taking a bit longer to adjust to the home care service, the service is great! They show up on time and they give my loved one the care that she needs. This has definitely taken the load off of the family, and we are all very satisfied!

Good Experience With This Home Care Agency

My husband is doing pretty well, but I will have to start looking into the next level of care for him. However we have had a pleasant experience with this home care agency. The care giver has been helpful, and patient with my husband. I do feel he is safe, and in good hands with the care giver. I will use their services again if I can not figure out another option. It is a good home care agency, and I would recommend it.

Very pleased

We are very pleased with Homewatch CareGivers. We have been using their service for about four weeks now. We really like the second person they sent to us. Right now we are mainly using them for housekeeping. My wife is out of town right now so I know when she gets back she will provide them with more details of exactly what she wants to be done. I have found that if I do not provide a list of everything we need to have done it might not get done. The caregiver does a very thorough job of the tasks she takes on. She shows up on time and that is very important for us. She is very personable and presentable. I also want to thank [Removed], the advisor from a Place For Mom for all of her help providing us caregiver options and valuable information regarding senior information.

Great Home Care

I'am satisfied with the services my mother has received from this home care agency. Everything is working out very well, and my mother is well. They have been great to work with, and very flexible with our times. It has been good experience, and I would recommend this home care agency.

Using the aid for care for 8 hours a day two days a week at this time. We are allowing several weeks for a more thorough evaluation.

Everything going great!

The staff has been great with my wife. They are always able to get everything done with enough time to do extra. We really love them and so does my wife. Everything is going well so far as I can tell.

Pretty Good Home Care

We used this home care agency one time, and for the most part is was a good experience. We needed someone to sit with my wife just in case she had an episode. The caregiver they sent us was good. I was comfortable leaving my wife in their care. It was a nice experience, and I would recommend this home care agency,

homecwatch services

I would and will recommend these folks to any ahd all friends and family needing the assistance this outfit has to offer, great staff and services!!!

In home excellent care

I like the services from this care giver assistance. The care givers is always on time. She is a great help to us on doing some of the house hold duties of cooking, and laundry and personal needs. This service gave us a caretaker that we can rely on. She helps keep my mom entertained. We highly recommend this service to other families wanting someone to come to there home for excellent care

Not pleased with the caregiver !!

The owner at this company was wonderful as well as the account manager [Removed], however the caregiver that was assigned to my loved one was awful. She never took the time to do activities with him or engage in his interest. The lady also was never attentive to his needs and always just wanted to sit and watch television and lounge around the house. We finally decided to end our service after two weeks when she took him on an unauthorized outing in a really bad part of town.

A Decent Experience With this Home Care

We had a decent experience with this home care agency. It did get a bit expensive to continue services with them. I will say the owner was good to work with. They really tired their best to help us. The situation just got to difficult to continue with home care. This is a good home care agency.

Satisfied With Agency

The care is good and we are happy with the care that is given. They have improved with their services from the beginning to now.

Terrific approach for homecare. Wonderful to work with.

Homewatch was excellent.

Homewatch was excellent. Kurt was very professional and very good. If I needed their service again I would definitely use them. Pam with A Place For Mom has been wonderful in helping me find them as well. All in all it has been a good experience.

Happy with the service

We're very happy with our caregiver from Homewatch CareGivers, she does a very good job.

Helpful and quick response

Only needed help for one day but on short notice. They were very prompt and very helpful. I would call again if I need help.

Excellent

Amazingly quick service and excellent contacts. Their service saved me hours of searching.

I would recommend Homewatch CareGivers to anyone in need of a personal care worker. The owner Kurt went out of his way to be available, helpful, and accommodating during a stressful time. My parents liked the personal care worker chosen for them very much.

They did a good job.

We only used them for about a week. They did a good job. We didn't have any complaints. They seemed reliable, and the billing went smoothly as far as I know.

the care manager at Homewatch CareGiver is excellent

The care manager at Homewatch CareGiver is excellent. Trace Anderson is just outstanding. The company itself is much better than the one we previously used. We have one great caregiver right now and would really like two a week. We are struggling to find a second one. We would like to have two a week and then everything would be excellent.

A Great Experience

Communication could be improved from the aides to the family. A little more communication from the office to the family as well. It was a great experience in that they understood what we were going through and were available and it was great to have someone to call because we had never gone through anything like this before. It was a good, good experience.

We appreciated what they did.

We had an urgent situation, and they were able to come out the same day we contacted them. We appreciated what they did. We live 2,000 miles away. We were happy with them, and would give them a very high rating. It would be expensive to do on a long term basis, though.

I really can't complain, they did a good job.

I really can't complain, they did a good job. My loved one has passed away so we aren't using them anymore, but we never had any problems. They were reliable and friendly. We never had any complaints.

loved the rep that came out...

loved the rep that came out like the brochure and sounds like what i need i am definetly going to use them soon.

2 Hour Min. Light Housework, laundry...

2 Hour Min. Light Housework, laundry, meals, medicines, Transportation, etc.

Found the husband-wife team to be ver...

Found the husband-wife team to be very professional and offering high quality services.

This is the option we ended up with. ...

This is the option we ended up with. Director is a fabulous person and the organization is Christian based which was a plus for me. They are expensive but, since it allows her to stay in her home, it is a Great choice. They offer completely flexible hours tailored to the person's needs and you can change the hours you need with only a 24 hour notice.

At Homewatch CareGivers, we are driven by our Mission to preserve dignity, protect independence and provide peace of mind for our clients and their loved ones by providing exceptional home care; by our Vision to be recognized as the premier provider of home care services worldwide; and by our Values to exemplify integrity, compassion and a commitment to delivering the highest quality service!

Our private duty home care services range from companionship to light housekeeping to full personal care including bathing, assistance with daily activities, medication reminders and basic RN services. We customize the care provided for each client based on their individual needs and provide “one stop” for their continuing needs.

We service Wayne Oakland and Macomb counties and including Down River and are fully licensed, bonded and insured.