Kennedy Care Ann Arbor, LLC - Ann Arbor, MI

Kennedy Care Ann Arbor, LLC - Ann Arbor, MI has yet not published prices.

Wonderful agency to work with

I’ve only been working with Kennedy Care for about 2 months and so far my mom seems to like [Removed], the caregiver given to us. Initially Alison, the social worker, came in and did an evaluation with my mom and she was wonderful. There have been a few issues with scheduling that have made a few things difficult on my mom with her memory deteriorating but overall I think [Removed] has been wonderful with my mom. She sits with her about 2 hours a week to help take care of mail and bills but, if she were available more, we would most likely increase the hours that she’s with us. Kennedy Care is very flexible and great with communicating with me. If there’s a change that needs to be made, they’ll keep me informed and I feel like I’m really kept in the loop. They’re very prompt, which is also nice. [Removed] takes very good care and is conscientious about doing things so they don’t result in problems for us later. And it’s nice that she only lives down the street from my mom, so my mom has been able to see where she actually lives. I certainly don’t see us canceling anything anytime soon, unless it becomes necessary for my mom to be placed into a community. Based on my experience so far, I would absolutely recommend them.