Choice Senior Home Care - Brighton, MI

Choice Senior Home Care - Brighton, MI has yet not published prices.

• 24 hour care
  • Personal care
  • hospice care assistance
  • Respite Care
  • Memory Care Services
  • Transportation
  • Light Housekeeping

Excellent in home care givers.

Choice is family owned and operated and it's small enough to receive personal attention from an owner that knows all of her Care Givers. I have two ladies that come to our home and care for my Dad. Both have been great and to my surprise Dad actually looks forward to seeing them. The owner has been excellent with her communication and follow up to our questions. We interviewed other in home care providers and we are very happy with our decision to trust Choice with our Dad's care.

Stacey Frisinger

Thank you so much for the terrific feedback. Our staff enjoy assisting your Dad so much!

Choice Senior Home Care was the right choice for me.

I am 90 years old and favored with many of the limitations that make a good caregiver an indispensible part of my daily life. Fortunately, I have acquired the services of [Removed], a young man with the talents one dreams of in a caregiver. He serves as a valet who helps me select suitable clothes and gets them on me, helps with my showers, serves some of the most delicious meals I have eaten.

This does not, however, define his true qualities as a companion and friend. [Removed] is an intelligent conversationalist and advisor. He enjoys being a part of my life, and I truly enjoy being a part of his. I do not know how long he is going to stay with me. He recently received his degree in business and management, and some sharp boss is going to lure him away. Until then I intend to hold on to him tightly.

Henry,
We are all so happy that you are happy. Our goal is to always make a great caregiver client match, and we hope we've exceeded your expectations.

Henry,

They were great!

They were great! Things have worked out so far, and we we have been happy with their service. We haven't had any complaints.

Stacey Frisinger

That's wonderful to hear! Our goal is to always exceed your expectations.

In Home Excellent Care

This is a great company to use for in home care for my mom. I have a wonderful lady who helps me in many ways. She arrives on time for me .and she is a great companion to give my mom the excellent care she deserves. My mom requires attention I would highly recommend her for great care in home.

Stacey Frisinger

It is so important to me as an agency owner that our staff are professional and compassionate caregivers! I appreciate the feedback,

Care givers are excellent

The home care providers are excellent! Caring and loving people who I totally trust!

Stacey Frisinger

Thanks so much Marilyn, our caregivers truely enjoy caring your for Mom.

Choice Senior Home Care - Trusted Compassionate Care.

Choice Senior Hone Care is a leader in providing in home care needs and companionship for seniors. Staff are professional, knowledgable, and compassionate. Staff have extensive experience working with seniors suffering from Dementia, Alzheimer's Disease, and Lewy Body Dementia.

Choice Senior Home Care also provides family's respite care and hospice supportive care.

Let Choice Senior Home Care earn your trust. We promise to exceed your expectations!