resident care issue

can some explain to my family why my mother be rooms were in her room had a stroke an no one was there to unlock the door to check on her had to wait for the maintenance man to come with a key to unlock the door!!!! what would happen if there was a fire!!! you would think the front desk would have a key!!!!!! there seems to be no problem collecting the rent each month, but checking on the residence seems to be a bother!!

Outstanding Care

I am very happy with the care that is being received from this wonderful community with outstanding care. The community has a nice enviroment and is always very clean. The meals that I have had here at excellent. They have a nice variety of activities for the residents. We would recommend this community for the excellent value and care for other families.

very hard to find. no clear office location. When i called to get help they were not friendly and even said they don't do tours on saturdays. Then they called me back and said they would give me a tour and to meet at the double doors by the church. I waited for 15 minutes and no one showed up. If they treat visitors like this then they probably treat residents worse

Under construction!

When we went on the tour they were getting into renovations. However, the place was nice and the people were very friendly. They answered all of my questions and showed us around. I saw other residents out and doing things.

A good place!

My cousin is adjusting well to living at SEM Villa. The staff are very nice and welcoming. They offer a lot of daily activities. She has not said anything negative about the food. The community is clean and the grounds are nice. The community feels safe and comfortable. I would recommend this community.

Sem Villa

The only thing I am disappointed in is the following.

My mother's storage area is right next door to her which is good, but on the other side of the storage area is the room for the trash chute. When you enter into the room, it smells like rotten food that has been sitting in the garbage can for a week in the hot sun.

SECTION 8 HOUSING---CENTRAL DINING RO...

SECTION 8 HOUSING---CENTRAL DINING ROOM-THESE DO NOT HAVE KITCHENS DUE TO THE CENTRAL DINING ROOM--ELEVATOR, CAN HAVE A SMALL FRIDGE & MICROWAVE--NO SMOKING IN ROOMS BUT THERE IS A SMOKING ROOM ON 1ST FLOOR

Welcome home to SEM Villa, located in the heart of historical Milford. SEM Villa provides independent living, along with the help of support services as needed. We offer spacious single and double units with the convenience of three meals a day in our central dining room. If you enjoy a quiet walks, gardening or games such as Bingo, SEM Villa's the place for you. We are conveniently located close to Milford shopping centers and have a full time service coordinator to help schedule transportation. SEM Villa prides itself on constantly promoting and preserving character dignity, self-willpower, personal freedom, and a stress-free way of life to seniors in a warm, comforting, pleasant, and secure surroundings. Please stop by for a tour of our community, we'd love to show you around. Financial Assistance available for those who qualify.