House of Dignity Assisted Living Home - San Tan Valley, AZ

House of Dignity Assisted Living Home - San Tan Valley, AZ has yet not published prices.

Very happy with the care they have given my husband. He can be a challenge at times. Facility is very clean and pleasant. They are very good at letting me know when he is having a good day, and also if he is troubled.

Things seem to be going well!

I helped a family I was working with locate this community, and from everything I have heard they are completely satisfied and everything is going well!

I love them.

I love them. I am very happy with it. The communication with me is very good, and they keep me informed. They take good care of her, and the food looks good and is appealing, when I have seen it.

The San Tan Assisted Living Center for senior citizens is located in the San Tan Valley of Arizona, where each resident home is able to offer services to five residents. Built on the foundation of assisted living in small numbers, with the best doctors, staff and modern medicine available, San Tan is able to offer nearly every level of care and residential services to its clients. San Tan offers private or semi-private living in each of its residential units, which allow living space for five residents in each. Competent and compassionate caregivers can provide everything from bathing assistance to medical care to companionship. With such an important life decision for elderly family members it is important to find a home like San Tan that can grow and adapt with your loved one as their needs change. The residential costs of living at San Tan are competitive with other similar residencies in the region. Overall monthly fees would depend on the living arrangements chosen and the level of medical care and assistance are needed on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. Every effort is made to arrange for affordable care for every individual that is interested in joining our community of senior citizens. San Tan senior living centers give the elderly the right amount of independent living to maintain the quality of life they have always been used to.