Altercare Assisted Living Home - Mesa, AZ

Altercare has been heaven sent for my wife and I. The manager is outstanding, the community is clean and orderly (well run) and the atmosphere is upbeat and positive. I will recommend Altercare whenever there is an opportunity.

The warmth can be felt as you walk through the door. [Removed] see and his staff are not just care givers; they are caring Givers! The residents are treated like family and respond in kind to staff members. Always impeccably clean and without visitation restrictions. ALTERCARE is absolute finest group home I have experienced with elderly family members in the past eight years and I have used 6 of them. Excellent medication management/evaluation, attentive care giving and exceptional emergency medical expertise. All done with love and respect preserving the dignity and happiness of your loved ones. The absolute finest in assisted living and dementia/Alzheimer’s care.

Review of Altercare Assisted Living - Mesa, AZ

We looked at about 10 assisted living facility. Some were very discouraging. This one was great. They provided individualized care and really were like family to my mother. The ratio of staff to patients was great. This is a small home. Neither I nor my brothers and sisters could have imagined a better place.

Review of Altercare Assisted Living Home-Mesa, Az

My son has been living in Altercare for almost one year. I am so very pleased with the attention he gets here. The staff is very compassionate in caring for the residents. My son is happy and loves it at Altercare and that is very important too.

Compassionate And Cooperative

They were compassionate and cooperative and communicated well and would inform me if I needed to come over, like if my mom was upset or anything, which I appreciated. The only thing I would say is that they ordered my mom to have a morphine, and the caretakers didn't administer it in the amounts that it said and so let her come out of being sedated. But that was the only negative, otherwise they were great.

Head and shoulders above the rest

I think starting with the philosophy of the manager, he is very caring and interested in his residents. He sticks to his principles. He has a very good and positive attitude toward life in general and the residents love him. He keeps he residents active and the meals are scrumptious. The manager prepares some of the meals himself and is on site and hands on with the residents. He is dependable and is always available for questions. We were blessed to find him and this facility.

Having fun in the sun!

The location is great,very close to my residences..
My husband really enjoys the outdoor activities,having fun in the sun is how he would put it.
Since the last fall at the facility,the nurses and management keep a very close eye on him which make me feel at ease.
The food is awesome,they gave recommendations on what to order from the menu,wide variety of tasty items to choose from.
The overall experience to me is wonderful!

Outstanding

They have been outstanding. It has been great at the Altercare Assisted Living Home. They take very great care of their residents. This is a great community. I have only good things to say about this place. I would highly recommend the Altercare Assisted Living Home to anyone looking for a 5 star facility. This facility is very clean and friendly. The value is great. I am happy that my loved one is at this community.

A great place to live or place a loved one.

Owner & caregivers are friendly & compassionate with the residents & families. If there are special needs for the resident they figure out ways to make things work to make the resident comfortable & happy. I highly recommend Altercare Assisted Living Home.

They are really accommodating.

They are really accommodating. They will go out of their way to make something special if the resident asks for it, but the communication often has a breakdown. If she asks for a plain sandwich with nothing on it, and to them that meant grill it. Things like that. Overall I am very happy with them. They are very good about being there to assist you with living, not help you die. It's very clean, well kept and very neat, doesn't smell like air freshners or cleaning solutions.

He is very careful and concientious, and he really seems to like his residents

They try to get the residents out of their chairs they play bingo and dance and walk and they have a little putting green. I think others would be fortunate to get in. They are very attentive and caring. They are good at keeping them engaged. Get on the waiting list if you are considering. Joeseph the manager, is particularly good with crossing t's and dotting i's. He is very meticulous, and good about keeping the supplies for the residents that buy them. He is very careful and concientious, and he really seems to like his residents. They really are part of his family. He is willing to work with you on medication changes.

Altercare Assisted Living Home is an assisted living and memory care provider with its location in Mesa County, Arizona. Altercare Assisted Living Home is a senior residential home with modern amenities that ensure comfort and relaxation of all our members. The neighborhood setting ensures our residents maintain their day-to-day activities, ensuring they feel right at home.