Magma Calm Home - San Tan Valley, AZ

Not the Right Fit For Me

This was not a good fit for me. There was not enough activities available and to keep the people entertained. It also was in a remote location that was far from my family. It was a smaller facility and it seemed as if there was not enough staff. I felt they were a little slow at helping with my personal problems and slow to uptake.

Nice clean and friendly environment. See why they called it calm house because that is what their intent was to calm. I would recommend to anyone who needs an adult day care, assisted living, and respite care in the Queen Creek, San Tan Valley area.

Review of Magma Calm Home - San Tan Valley, AZ

Magma home is a wonderful place for your family member. They cared for my wife to her last day. They were very professional and loving. My family really appreciated their work.

Phenomenal! Recommend to everyone!

Magma Calm Home was phenomenal, I would recommend them to everyone. One of the nicest things about it was they had lots of quality nurses on staff. They were very knowledgeable. My mom actually thought the place was so nice while my dad was there that she moved in so he wouldn't be alone there. The food was good.