Huntington Terrace North LLC - Huntington Beach, CA

Great Lunch!!

I had recently taken a tour of this community for my mother and I thought the staff where very kind. They where on time to our appointment and made sure to answer any questions we had for them in detail. We had a chance to try one of there meals and it was great. They had a tasty lunch that we both really liked. I just thought the residents seemed very out of it and not active and it would have freaked my mom out being there.

A great place to call home

I like living at this community. The manager is wonderful and caring. I like that I have a place that I can cook on my own, but each Friday I do enjoy all of the meals that are home cooking and them nice always decorate on the holidays which are enjoyable. They do offer alot of great activities that are available if wanted. A lot of social activities and a nice library. I would highly recommend this great community with great care and a nice value for others.

Needs some improvements!!

I was pleased with how informative and friendly the staff where during our tour of this community. I did however notice this location could use some updating. I did not like how low the ceilings where and the building was really starting to show its age. It was also a bigger community then my mom had wanted. It was just not the right fit for my family and I.

Move in if bugs and No parking don't bother you

This place is great unless you don't like lots and I mean lots of insects. They are everywhere no matter what time of year. Don't leave anything out. You may get promised to have a company come in to spray but it will never happen. They are currently trying to refurbish the place with the cheapest furniture and the cheapest flooring possible. That won't help with the thousand's pf ants, spiders, and fruit fly's. Also, there is NO parking at the building. The manager will tell you that you will get it soon but after you move in and ask around, you realize that you have been had. This place is depressing and filled with insects. I am disgusted.

I would say they have been excellent.

Overall I would give them a five. I would say they have been excellent. The woman in the office is extremely thorough and kind. She has a great relationship with the residents. There have been no major complaints about maintenance or other residents. It's been great so far.

no 2br units available and ...

no 2br units available and the minimum age of 55 is an issue since their license is issued with that age

Wont accept pets. No good f...

Wont accept pets. No good for us.

Very nice

Very nice

It's Your Time - Make it the Best Time of Your Life! This unique setting makes it easy for you to enjoy the very best in your senior years.
We've set the stage for your active lifestyle. Enjoy all the modern conveniences you need to make life easy for relaxing with family and friends - for feeling at home.
We offer numerous social activities and scheduled transportation to stores, banks, and doctor appointments.
We are minutes from the beach, shopping and public transportation.
You've worked hard - at Huntington Terrace North you gain freedom from pressing homeowner responsibilities. You now have the time to enjoy life! It's your time and your choice, how nice to have this type of reward!
Reasonable accomodations will be made for service and companion animals in connection with disabilities.