SALUDE - Suwanee, GA has yet not published prices.

• On-site physical therapy
  • On-site physical therapy

Salude is the Best

Successful patient review 12/27/17
From Norbert Leahy, patient from mid-July to August 2017

I entered Salude on a gurney on July 19, 2017 for in-patient rehab after orthopedic surgery to repair a fractured hip bone, broken shoulder and broken elbow. I had never been in a hospital, much less a rehab facility. My goal was a quick full recovery. The facility and staff at Salude are first rate.

I recovered cheerfully and walked out of Salude using a hemi-walker 20 days later to finish my recovery at home. I could climb stairs easily. After another 30 days of in-home weekly therapy visits by Guardian I was able to function normally. I can walk without a cane and full range of motion in my left arm is almost complete. My care at Salude was outstanding.

[Removed]

Salude Representative

Thank you for your positive review. We are happy that you were able to recover so well from your surgery.

Disappointed

nurses/aides their were a lot of good ones, but they do have a few who need to be replaced. Sometimes I would have to wait an hour The night shift seems to have the most problems. The PT trainers were good. I could say a lot more things that need to be improved, but I will leave here.

Salude Representative

Thanks for the review. While over 98% of patients highly recommend us to others after they are discharged, this was not your experience. We would like to discuss and address your concerns. Please reach out to Salude. Thank you.

Great Place Lots of Room For Improvement

Salute is beautiful and the food is excellent, in spite of lacking green vegetables on a daily basis. The therapists are organized, work very hard and do an excellant job. The majority of the certified nursing assistants (CNA) also work very hard, really too hard. They are also very efficient, and greet you with a smile daily. Salude could use more CNAs because some call lights are left unanswered for a significant period of time, ten or more minutes.

Although the nursing supervisor and director of nursing are dedicated and often go above and beyond the call of duty, this does not always translate over to the nurses, many of whom lack a happy disposition. Although many nurses are more like pill pushers that do not interact with you outside of given medication and seldom smile or provide any needed care. One of the problems I had was the lying that some nurses did regarding when medication would be given. One time medication was withheld as a punishment for asking that it be given in a timely manner. Then the lying nurse was about to give the wrong dosage and a senior nurse stepped in and resolved the situation. Seldom do you see nurses working together with the CNAs to best help patients.

While many nurses are out of touch, their are those that listen, that come in with a smile, that notice when things are not just right and respond quickly.

Upper management is the heart of any organization, if employees are not valued and properly compensated then patient guest will also be taken for granted. Neither the CEO, Executive Adminstrator, nor Chief doctor ever came to check after being taken to the emergency room because needed medication had not been given. A bill was given for their mistakes instead of an apology and them paying for their mistakes. Although they would pass me in the hallway, they never smiled or greeted me and no business card was ever offered. Administration fails on manners, sensitivity, and genuine caring and concern.

The nurse practioners have bad, insensitive, fake or insincere attitutdes and often failed to listen and failed to include family in the care process as advertised.

While mistakes do happen, bad manners, lying, in consideration, and lack of accountibilty are bad business practices. In spite of everything and because I believe people and institutions can improve if necessary, I would consider returning and give them another chance.

Salude Representative

Thanks for the detailed review. We strive for a near perfect patient-centered experience. We do want you to return (if and when needed) as a valued customer and patient. We would like to discuss your concerns further if you can reach out to Salude. Thank you.

Great PT but Poor Nursing

The physical and occupational therapies are very good. The nursing care is poor. The nursing staff does the absolute minimum in regards to care of patients. Some are almost rude when approached. There was minimum assistance with personal care including bathing. Therefore my father developed bed sores. He was also not attended to during the day (except for therapy) when it would have been beneficial to get the patient up and sitting or doing bed exercises instead of laying down all day.

Salude Representative

Thank you for the review. It is good to hear you found our therapy good. We are sorry to hear about your nursing experience. We are a 5 star rated facility and put our nursing care and clinical outcomes at the top of our operations. Please contact Salude so we can discuss further and address your concerns.

Salude is immaculate, clean and so well-organized. It is the finest medical center I have been in. If you need it, you better come here. It is so clean! I highly recommend Salude!

Salude Representative

Thank you so much for the review. It is great you had a wonderful experience and found the facility very clean. Thanks again.

I have had 3 friends that stayed at Salude. They highly recommend it to me. It is even better than they described. I have been to Salude twice for recovery for my medical problems. They have excellent caring personal. [removed] is the best CNA! I highly recommend Salude to others! Also [removed] and [removed] in rehab are great!

Salude Representative

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to hear you had a great patient experience and recommend us to others! We try to place patients at the center of our care.

Awesome Facility!! Don't Miss it!!

Salude - The Art of Recovery is the best short-term rehab facility in the Southeast, in particular the Atlanta metro area. We selected it for my husband after seeing it at the Medicare website, ranking the highest in terms of staffing, a very important consideration. Nestled in the woods, it is 2-1/2 years old, so the interior, exterior are beautiful, very cheerful pictures on the walls everywhere, with modern matching decor and furniture, large flat screen TV on the wall, lovely wide-plank laminate floors, ultra-wide hallways, large, private patient bedrooms and private bathroom! Huge glass windows with two electric shades, one blocking sun but outdoors is visible.

The exercise rooms are very large with the best of equipment as well as the very best occupational and physical therapists. Any questions I had were answered at the moment. On days when I could not visit, I felt at ease knowing the excellent, caring physicians, nurses, OT, PT, and all staff would be right there to take good care of my husband. Unlike most facilities that just do OT/PT weekdays, Salude works patients at least twice/day, sometimes three, 7 days a week for those physically able.

The CEO, Dr. [Removed], visits with each patient and family, gives his card to call him personally if ever necessary. I wish we could mention the names of so many who were so kind and helpful but there are too many! Staff are very friendly, spirited, and try to lift up patients' fears or concerns and to address their pain.

My husband improved well as expected and released after 23 days, the day before Thanksgiving. The food was healthy, delicious, and very accommodating to family or friends as guest trays can be purchased in advance to eat with your loved one.

The key to Salude's success is, notably, patient comfort, small facility (67 beds), around-the-clock compassionate staffing, front desk service, excellent chefs, servers, custodians, activities and seminars, and the location, design, and features of structure layout that all combine to earn it 5-star ratings!

Salude Representative

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so happy to hear about your husband's experience at Salude. Our goal is for every patient's experience to be this way. Thank you again for your review!

If you ever have the opportunity to do rehab at Salude – you are lucky! All of the staff have been great! When I came from Athens Regional Hospital, I thought I was in a Ritz Carlton. I highly recommend Salude to others!

Salude Representative

Thanks Mr. Hamrick for the very positive review. Salude strives to make our clinical care model patient-centered.

Salude is well-staffed on days & nights. They respond quickly to your call lights. The facility is new & clean. The food is terrific! I would love to move in permanently. I traveled a lot for my job & this would rank among the best hotels I stayed in!

Salude Representative

Thanks Mr. Long for your great review. We are so happy you found it a wonderful experience for your medical recovery and transition home.

Salude is a nice place. Most everyone is very friendly and accommodating. There are some good therapists & nurses!

Salude Representative

Thanks Mrs. Decenzo for the great review.

Salude has a friendly, upbeat and positive atmosphere. Everyone tries to help you. I was here for almost a month and everything went very well. The nurses are steadfast & do the job well. The place is immaculate – I have never seen a cleaner healthcare facility. I have been amazed! I had heard a lot of positive comments from my doctors & it even exceeded my expectations!

Salude Representative

Thanks Mrs. Magersupp for the positive review. We do strive for a near perfect patient experience. We are so happy to have exceeded both your expectations and your referring physician's expectations.

All of the nurses are great! They care about you & check in or you. I highly recommend Salude to others needing a place to recover.

Salude Representative

Thanks Mrs. Kettenbeil for your positive note. We are so happy that are nursing care met your needs.

The nurses are excellent at Salude. They take great care of you & get to your needs. The rehab department is efficient & excellent. Everyone at Salude cares about your well-being. I highly recommend Salude.

Salude Representative

Thanks Mrs. Moore for your terrific review. Salude is so happy to hear that our two largest departments, nursing and rehabilitation, provided you excellent care. Thank you again.

The PT and OT here is great! All of the employees are sincere, polite and very helpful. They maintain your privacy to the utmost extent. Everyone on the night shift is so very helpful to meet your expectations! The food quality good and healthy. I would highly recommend Salude.

Salude Representative

Thanks for your comments. Great to hear that your rehabilitation experience was particularly special. Thanks again!

All of the nurses are great! They care about you & check in on you. I highly recommend Salude to others needing a place to recover.

Salude Representative

Thanks for your comments. Happy to hear you thought the nursing care you received was above your expectations. Thanks again for recommending Salude to others.

Salude is well-staffed on days & nights. They respond quickly to your call lights. The facility is new & clean! The food is terrific! I would love to move in permanently! I traveled a lot for my job & this world rank among the best hotels i stayed in!

Salude Representative

Thanks so much for your comments. We are so happy that you found your accommodations first-rate. We pride ourselves on our timely and friendly responses to our patients' needs.

Salude is a great place. Most everyone is very friendly & accommodating. They are wonderful nurses & therapists!

Salude Representative

Thank you for the compliments. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience.

Salude has a friendly, upbeat & positive atmosphere. Everyone tries to help you. I was here for almost a month & everything went very well. The nurses are very fast and do the job well. The place is immaculate - I have never seen a cleaner healthcare facility. I was amazed! I had heard a lot of positive comments from my doctors & the reality even exceeded my expectations!

Salude Representative

Thanks. We are so happy you had a great stay! We are happy that the nursing care exceeded your expectations. We have a wonderful environmental services department that work diligently to provide our patients with a very clean environment. Thanks again!

Salude Representative

Thank you for your positive remarks about our nurses, rehabilitation department and employees at Salude. We take great pride in developing our staff. We are so happy you had a wonderful experience.

If you have the opportunity to do your rehab at Salude – you are lucky. All of the staff have been great! When I came from Athens Regional Hospital, I thought I was in a Ritz Carlton. I highly recommend Salude to others!

Salude Representative

Thank you for the compliments. We are so happy you had a great stay. We believe in patient and family-centered care with high amenities.

Salude is a wonderful place. They have a team that helps you. It was a great experience and I highly recommend it to others. I especially love the oversize windows in your room!

Salude Representative

Thank you for your wonderful review. We designed the 64 private suites to allow a holistic approach to the recovery process. We are so happy that you had a great patient experience.

Find Better Care Elsewhere

I would highly recommend going elsewhere for your care.
The facility isn't properly set up correctly for joint replacement rehab and being a nurse myself, I expected so much more.
They didn't even have a chair for a patient to sit in that allowed for leg elevation, which was important to my family member's rehab and positioning.
They didn't offer a lot of what is standard elsewhere.
I saw so many breaches of HIPPA and poor standards of care carried out. When going to visit my family, I overheard nursing assistants speaking very poorly of a patient, literally gossiping in the hallway. I witnessed call lights gone unanswered for unacceptable lengths of time, as well. I witnessed staff speaking rudely to patients and having very little patience or not even answering their questions. There is a language barrier in many cases because there are staff members who speak broken English at best.
The pretty building is a facade, don't fall for it. Their admission staff is so friendly, but the nursing staff that you deal with during your stay day-to-day doesn't reflect that demeanor whatsoever. I will say that the Physical Therapy Dept staff was somewhat nicer than the Nursing staff.
Believe the negative reviews you read here, they're accurate indeed. I would absolutely never return or recommend them and suggest you look elsewhere for the care you or your loved one needs.

Salude Representative

We are sorry for your perception of your experience Cara. While 98% of patients highly recommend Salude at discharge, it doesn't sound like this was your case. Please contact us by calling [removed] and we would be happy to discuss further. Thank you.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

I have been here twice now. My experience this time is even better than the first one. The nursing is excellent. The rehab team is wonderful, helpful, and gracious. Everyone is here to help you. The dining experience is much better than 'hospital food." I highly recommend Salude to others.

Golden Living

Thank you Harry for taking time to share your positive experience. We are so glad that your second experience was even better than your first. Our patients are our top priority. We have shared your review with our team. Again, thank you.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

The caregivers at Salude are wonderful. My husband has gotten much stronger with the therapy here. We recommended our friends to come here and they are also having a pleasant experience at Salude. My husband is going t discharge and have surgery and I hope he can return here afterwards.

Golden Living

Thank you Martha for taking time to share your family's positive experience at Salude. Our patients are our highest priority. Thank you for the recommendation to your friends.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

The food is wonderful at Salude! The facility is spotless. The nurses are very good. I am a retired nurse so understand good healthcare. Everyone is helpful and pleasant. I would highly recommend Salude to anyone who needs recovery from a hospitalization.

Golden Living

Thank you Margaret for taking time to share your positive experience. Your high praise is especially wonderful since you are a retired nurse. Our patients and residents are our highest priority.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

I came from a Florida hospital to this destination facility for transitional care. they got my pain under control. There was great team communication and communication with my family. Anytime I hit the call light, my needs were addressed. I would recommend this new, beautiful facility to everyone! Everyone at Salude says hello and makes you feel at home!

Golden Living

Thank you Barbara for taking time to share your positive experience. Our patients are our highest priority and we are glad that you found Salude so friendly. We have shared your review with our team. Again, thank you.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

Salude is a wonderful place. They have a team that helps you. It was a great experience and I highly recommend it to others. I especially love the over-sized windows in your room!

I think all of the staff are so supportive and caring. They are loving and want you to be well. The facility is unbelievable. Everyone that visits me loves the facility and would like to be here if the need arose. My recovery is going well and I'm actually leaving ahead of schedule!

Golden Living

Thank you Regenia for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are so glad that your recovery is going well and that your experience at Salude has exceeded your expectations. We too love the over-sized windows.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

My stay has been wonderful and pleasant. EVERYONE is so nice, accommodating and wants to make your stay top notch, The place is gorgeous! Great views from every room. Rehab and therapy challenges you to improve in a state-of-the-art glassed in gym. Everyone was very nice and helpful to me. The staff are really good people, and everyone really wants to help you. the nurse practitioners help clearly explain all of your medical issues.

Golden Living

Thank you John for taking time to share your positive experience. We appreciate your kind words and we are glad that Salude surpassed your expectations - specifically the helpful Nurse Practitioners.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

Regardless of the department, all employees take an interest in your well-being. Salude focuses on your needs. Everyone works hard to help you. The smiles from all staf show that they enjoy working here! They are all sincere, polite, and very helpful. This makes it a wonderful environment for the patient. I highly recommend Salude.

Golden Living

Thank you Richard for taking time to share your positive experience. Our patients are our highest priority and we are glad Salude surpassed your expectations - specifically our wonderful staff.

The facility was unorganized. The nurse we had did not even know the basics. There was no schedule to the physical therapy. It should have been once in morning, once in afternoon, but was back to back. Meals were served late (by at least an hour or more). There was no follow up after discharge as we were told that there would be.

Golden Living

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. On behalf of the many caring professionals at Salude, we regret the sentiments you've shared. We are confident in the care and services we provide, but always open to opportunities for improvement. We would welcome further discussion at your availability.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

Excellent nursing care, the therapy staff are wonderful. I enjoyed all of my meals here - the presentation and preparation are done to my liking. I consider this place as the best rehab/recovery for patients. It is a hidden gem for patients requiring therapy.

Golden Living

Thank you Drake for taking the time to share your positive experience. We are so glad that your experience at Salude surpassed your expectations - specifically our dining services.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

Everyone at Salude is extremely polite, knows their job well and is well trained to take care of sick people. I loved going to therapy and the activities here. The facility is kept very clean. This is a top notch place.

Golden Living

Thank you Pauline for taking time to share your positive experience at Salude. We strive to provide the highest quality care for our patients. We have shared your review with our team. Again, thank you.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

The staff at Salude is kind and their presence makes you feel better as a patient! My daughter loves all the employees at Salude, as they all helped me to get better!

Golden Living

Thank you June for taking time to share your positive experience at Salude. Our patients and residents are our highest priority, and that also includes their families.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

Salude is extremely well-maintained and well-decorated! It is a first class institution. The attitude of the entire staff is pleasant, courteous and respectful. You feel like a real person here. The food is great. The medical care is superb, I highly recommend Salude for those that qualify! This is the best skilled nursing rehab recovery place I have been to!

Golden Living

Thank you Virginia for taking the time to leave a positive review about your experience at Salude. Our patients and residents are our highest priority and I am glad you felt that.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

When I came I had a broken ankle in 2 places and was non-weight bearing. I was feeling down. Everyone was so positive! Everyone here told me what to expect. Everyone is friendly. I have never been to an excellent facility like this. The experience has been superb! I have a new found energy! The food is also great at Salude. The Salude experience is second to none!!

Golden Living

Thank you Elaine for taking time to share your positive experience. Our patients and residents are our highest priority.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

I was very happy with the care given by the CNAs. They are very kind, likable, and outgoing. The time spent in rehab was great. The rehab gym is large, open, and the therapists are all great, courteous and helpful. I wish I could get more rehab/therapy time! The windows in the room are large and give you the feeling of openness. I highly recommend Salude.

Golden Living

Thank you Elizabeth for taking time to share your positive experience. We are so glad that your rehab experience surpassed your expectations. We also love the large windows and the feeling of openness they permit.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

I wanted to say the first night did not go well at Salude but this was addressed the next day. Since then, it has been a top-of-the-line experience. OVerall most of the employees have been very nice. I feel good when guests visit because it is so clean, new and beautiful here. The meals are good and on time. I have already recommended Salude to others and one will be coming tomorrow!

Golden Living

Thank you Janet for taking time to share your experience. We appreciate the feedback and strive to provide the highest quality care for our patients and residents.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

Salude is a fantastic place! The service is great and everyone cares about you! The rehab is fantastic. The food is excellent. When I ring the call light, the CNA or nurse is there to help me! I highly recommend Salude to others looking for a place to rehab.

Golden Living

Thank you Dorothy for taking time to share your positive experience at Salude. We are so glad that your rehab at Salude surpassed your expectations.

Review of Salude - Suwanee, GA

Salude is the nicest, cleanest and best recovery place I have been. Everyone is nice and treats you with the highest respect. My son and daughter picked it out and couldn't have been happier! The rooms are large and all private. I highly recommend Salude to others!

Golden Living

Thank you Eleanor for taking to share your positive experience at Salude. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay.

Great Experience

My dad was in Salude after hip surgery. Their staff took very good care of him. The food was great, it is extra clean and the staff did everything possible to help my dad recover. The physical therapist Dave is outstanding and never gave up on my dad. Thank you.

Dee Desai, Executive Director

We are glad to hear that your dad had a positive experience at Salude and has been able to transition back into the community. Our interdisciplinary team approach of nurses, nursing assistants, therapists, social workers, physicians and nurse practitioners all working together with the patient and family on achieving goals helps our patients receive excellent care and achieve optimal outcomes. Please contact us if we can provide any further assistance after discharge.

Not just another rehab facility!

Not just another rehab facility! Salude allows for your loved one to complete therapy while being followed by well trained and knowledgable healthcare professionals. Dr Wang and the team have created an effective health care model which not only consists of doctors and nurses but the nurse practitioners are present each day to monitor and follow up on the patients' illnesses and health issues. Throughout the day patients have an opportunity to participate in activities and go to the state of the art gym! Two floors feature not only beauty but privacy with single bed rooms. Families are always welcome to enjoy the upstairs lounge. I have had a wonderful experience at Salude and certainly believe it is a 5 star facility!

Dear Titan Blue-

We are glad you had a positive experience at Salude. Our facility truly is one-of-a-kind where our patients are able to enjoy beautiful surroundings, luxury amenities and state of the art therapy under the guidance of our physicians and nurse practitioners.

Salude is Awesome and Highly Recommended!

I would highly recommend Salude to all others out there! They have the best rehab department in the world! The food was very good. They have nurses and CNAs that truly care about your well-being. They have a wonderful transitional care and physical recovery program. They will even offer to continue care after you discharge home! Thank you Salude for adding a new option for physical recovery and rehab!

Dee Desai, Executive Director

We appreciate your positive review. Our 7 day per week rehab program helps our patients recover more quickly and transition home safely. Our nurse practitioners can continue to follow patents after discharge to ensure continued medical care. Outpatient rehabilitation is also an option after completing home care. Please contact us if we can be of service after discharge. Dee Desai, Executive Director [removed].

Salude is a one of a kind facility dedicated to excellent clincial care and first class therapy. I love being a part of an exceptional clinical team; working hard to make a difference
In people's lives everyday!

Dee Desai, Executive Director

Thank you for your review and for being a part of our exceptional team! Our talented and dedicated employees are a huge part of our success!

Salude was a great facility. I would refer them to family and friends.

Dear Ms. Norwood:

Thank you for your positive review. The Salude team enjoyed working with you on achieving independence and returning to the community. Our team takes pride in providing excellent care to our patients and helping them achieve their goals. Sincerely, Dee Desai Executive Director [removed].

Experience at Salude

I had a wonderful experience at this facility. It was very modern and furnished extremely nice. The single suites are definitely a plus. The staff treated me like I was a VIP. They all called me by name whenever I saw them around the facility. If you or a loved one ever needs to go to a rehab facility, I highly recommend Salude!

Dee Desai, Executive Director

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are so happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay at Salude and enjoyed our variety of amenities and facilities. It was a pleasure serving you!

Don't judge this book by it's pretty cover...

If you like a nice looking place then you are in the right place...but if you are looking for proper care and attention especially in the night then you need to look elsewhere... they are low staffed...one nurse for the entire facility. My dad's first night there was a nightmare...he was cold, shivering with fever and when he called for help he didn't get anyone for 45mins. I had to be with him all day just to make sure his needs were met. Staff is friendly and nice but what good is that if you are not getting them to take care of matters on time. Due to being cold my dad had an accident in bed and they didn't even change the bed. I had them change the bed and his gown when I got there the next morning. He wanted to take a shower or a sponge bath and they said they only allow showers 2 days of the week. The sponge bath didn't get done because they were low staffed. One poor CN was doing EVERYTHING on the floor...

Dear Asra:
Thank you for writing this review. We are disappointed to hear about your dad's negative experience at Salude. Salude's staffing ratios are typically better than other facilities so we are sorry we were not able to meet your father's needs in a timely manner. We would appreciate the opportunity to talk with you privately about your concerns. Please contact us so we can discuss in detail.

Go elsewhere

If your loved one has a memory problem or requires any attention while recovering in their care go elsewhere. Horrible administration, terrible communication between Dr.'s, staff, family and patient. Understaffed for number of patients as well.
Our experience was frightening.

Lipstick on a Pig

My mother went to Salude to recover from a hospitalization related to cardiac problems. When you tour the facility and meet the administrators it seems like a great rehab. There wasn't a lot of information about the place because it is very new. Long story short it might be a good place to rehab from an orthopedic injury but nothing medically complicated. [removed] Look beyond the beautiful facility - it's lipstick on a pig.

Highly recommed for rehab

This is a residential rehab facility only. It is not for long term senior care; however, if Iour loved one is in need of rehab, I highly recommend it! Salude is celebrating their first year in operation so it is difficult to find ratings. Everything is state-of-the art including their rehab facilities. Very clean. All rooms are private with a beautiful view. Staff is helpful. Food is very great. I transfered my mom here from another rehab facility and the difference is amazing. It is my understanding that you must transfer there immediately after at least a three day hospital stay (or transfer from another rehab facility) for Medicare or insurance to pay.

This new 47,000 sq. feet upscale transitional care and rehabilitation facility focuses on providing exceptional care in a state of the art environment. This 64 unit all private suite facility, combines specialized clinical care with beautiful surroundings to enhance your health and wellness for a quick and safe recovery.