Safe-T-Home Care - Monticello, IN

Safe-T-Home Care - Monticello, IN has yet not published prices.

• Meal Preparation
  • Companionship & Conversation
street map for Safe-T-Home Care - Monticello, IN

Impressed Resaonably priced

[Date removed]
If you need services for a little while or long term this company knows it’s stuff. I am a woman with severe asthma with bronchitis. I have used their service while my symptoms flare. No need to inconvenience your relatives to do your laundry, shopping or cooking for you. Just call them and they can handle it. Priced very reasonable for what they will do.
I’m impressed
[Name removed]

Professionals

[date removed]
This is a team of professionals who truly care for our loved one. I am so glad I found them! Living in Florida makes things very difficult for caring for our mom. I was sure happy to find this company. Loving, honest and caring individuals. All of the caregivers are fully competent, they all have complete background checks and I particularly like the fact that the owners stop by randomly to make sure mom is taken care of and all of her needs are met. Living out of state it's so refreshing to know that she is well cared for and loves her caregivers. I would recommend this company they are fantastic

Independence

[date removed]
The motto of Safe T Home Care services is: "Compassionate care when you can't be there."
As an advanced practice nurse, I understand the importance of consistent and competent care providers who are truly compassionate about helping others. From companionship, safety and supervision to transportation for local activities, Safe T Home Care services strive to meet the needs of their clients both professionally and efficiently.
Save yourself the time and effort searching for the right service providers and confidently choose Safe T Home Care for your loved one's in-home care needs. It's very Important to maintain their independence and dignity while in the comfort of their own homes. Keep our loved ones in the own homes in familiar surroundings.
[Name removed] APRN

Meal Preparation
Transportation to and from appointments or events
Laundry