Senior Helpers - Crown Point - Crown Point, IN

Senior Helpers - Crown Point - Crown Point, IN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Working Out Well

This is a good home care agency, and everything working out well since my father has started services with them. I'am satisfied with this home care agency. It is working out fine for my father, and his needs.

So far they seem to be working out fine.

So far they seem to be working out fine. They have been helpful and reliable, and we haven't really had any issues so far.

I'am Satisfied With This Home Care

I'm very satisfied with the services we are receiving from this home care agency. They are doing a very good job caring for my father and his needs. The care givers are nice, they are good at what they do. They help with some cooking, cleaning, and some personal care. I like the fact if some one can not make it out to our home, they are quick to send a replacement. It has been a lovely experience and I would recommend it.

They are doing a wonderful job

They are doing a wonderful job. They are a wonderful company. They are very attentive to my moms needs. They do very fine with the meals. Everything has been going great. The staff has been very accommodating and helpful. The facility itself is always very clean and well kept. The offer many activities. They are just wonderful. My mother is well taken care of here. I would recommend this facility to anyone.

This has been a very emotional roller...

This has been a very emotional roller coster for me. Thinking with my heart and my head, mostly with my heart. The people who care for my parents are awesome but the office staff have been difficult and not understanding at times. But I could not have made this without the care givers!!

Senior Helpers of Northwest Indiana takes great pride in being a part of the community and helping to improve the lives of senior citizens. We are committed to providing quality, in home care for seniors who wish to maintain their independence. Our owner, Mike Stuckert, was born and raised in Northwest Indiana and through personal experiences with his own mother; saw the need for senior care services in the area.

Mike’s personal experiences have led us to assemble a team of caring, experienced, and skilled professionals to help your loved one enjoy an independent lifestyle. We offer a comprehensive list of companionship services as well as and personal care services performed by a Certified Nursing Assistant or Home Health Aide.

Senior Helpers understands the importance of finding the appropriate care for your loved one so we pay special attention in selecting and retaining our caregivers. Our caregivers are not only experienced trained professionals, but they are also employees of Senior Helpers. All of our caregivers have passed our extensive screening process that includes personal and employment reference checks, as well as criminal background checks. All of our caregivers are also fully insured, bonded, and work under the supervision of our registered staff nurse. Furthermore, Senior Helpers understands the importance of continuing education. Our caregivers receive on-going training through Senior Helpers University, an educational program which allows caregivers to develop and enhance their care giving skills.