ComForCare Home Care - Carmel, IN

ComForCare Home Care - Carmel, IN has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance

Kind caregivers and staff

Great staff in administrative office to work with. Very accommodating and comparable prices.

Care giver was very kind and patient.

I needed more communication as to how visiting and care was going. Since my mom has dementia I couldn’t get a report so to speak. We did get in a groove.

I had only use the services when I traveled but am now needing more weekly care a few hours in the morning.

Com For Care provided much needed assistance to us while we were transitioning a family member to a higher level of care. [name removed] was timely with all communication, and she and the staff were responsive to any questions or requests that we had.

Horrible mom went thru 10 caregivers in 3 months that can't keep anyone for more than 2 weeks. They overcharged for hours caregiver was not there. Very unreliable. I wouldn't even give them 1 star. I just found out that after firing them in Jan, they are still withdrawing funds from my moms acct. PLEASE do not do direct withdrawal for payment as they keep this info. And please watch your accts carefully. Horrible company!!!!!!

ComForCare has been great transition care.

ComForCare has been greatly appreciated during this time of transition for my parents. To know a ComForCare aide is there to help get their day started has been a blessing. Also driving my parents to doctor appointments, church and running errands has been wonderful.

Rocky start but improving

In the beginning we had some issues with the caregivers. Two of the main things you have to do is hook up her oxygen and give her medication. One wasn't doing it at all and the other was not consistent.The caregiver they are now sending is very good about doing those two things everyday.One of the reasons we chose this agency is They said they had a live portal where we could see instant updates. They were not accurate about how they described this feature, it is basically a schedule of which caregivers are coming to the home on certain days. Our caregiver is very good about reaching out and keeping us updated but I think the company has an overall issue with communication. I would recommend this agency to a friend but with full disclosure of the issues we've had.

Good Interview

We had a good interview with this home care agency. The lady who came to our home was very kind. She answered all our questions, and was very informative. It was a good experience.

What a relief!

I started looking into Home Care services to allow my dad some time away from home in order to get some relief from taking care of my Mom. Although he doesn't get out often working with ComForCare has been a great experience. They come in once a week and for now that is sufficient enough. I would definitely recommend them.

Done a good job so far

Things have gone very well Comforcare Senior Services, we're very satisfied.

ComForCare specializes in quality in-home senior care services. Call us to see what additional Senior Personal Care In North Indianapolis, IN we can offer you with our dedicated health care professionals.