Home Care Assistance - Carmel, IN

Home Care Assistance - Carmel, IN has yet not published prices.

Pleased with This Home Care

Everything is working out very well for us with this home care agency. Our care giver is great. He does mostly light work, but he is a very pleasant person to be around. We haven't had any problems with this home care agency. I have no complaints, we are pleased with the services we have received. This is a home care agency I would recommend.

They are awesome!

We really like the services that they provide my loved one. Anything that I ask for they are happy and able to accommodate us. My loved one is very pleased as well. I would recommend them to anyone if they need a good staff to come in there home.

They didn't make my wife feel comfortable.

The caregiver that was sent out was unable to build rapport with my wife. The staff had difficulty getting my wife to shower and I couldn't leave my wife alone with them. I really would have liked to see the caregiver try to build a better relationship with her and help out around the house.

Caregivers for 101 year old

Home Care Assistance of Carmel has met our every need. They have provided great caregivers for my mother who has said great things about each person. (We have had 4 different ones since the time we started using this facility.)
I'm not using them to take my mother to doctor appointments, just to be a companion in her home while I'm not here. They have found people for the multiple different times I've required. The caregivers are compassionate, and make her feel valuable. I feel secure in leaving my mother in good hands.

Review of Home Care Assistance - Carmel, IN

They do not provide services on the southside of Indianapolis which was where I wanted them