Options for Senior America - Merrillville, IN

Options for Senior America - Merrillville, IN has yet not published prices.

Great service

The caregivers that were there for my mom were fantastic. It was important to me that my mom had the same caregivers on a consistent basis. She had 2 that were there daily. They both treated her with dignity and respect. They worked with her and encouraged her to try.
The agency was very accommodating, as my schedule would change some times after I had already sent in the hours I would need a caregiver at the house. There was always someone there, on time (5am) and I never worried that I would have to call off work due to someone not showing up.
I felt very at ease leaving my mother in their care. I would recommend this agency to anyone.

We couldn’t be happier with Options for Seniors! The quality of care and the kindness shown to my mother by [Removed] is amazing. She goes above and beyond to take such good care of my mother. She is a truly a blessing to my mom and our family! And we really appreciate [Removed] who are in the office. They both are always ready to answer any questions or help out in any way that they can. Thank you so much for all you do!

[Removed]

Bridgette Knight

Hello, thank you for the kind words. I am very happy to hear that we are providing your family with excellent care.

A company that goes a extra mile for their seniors

I rate Options for senior America Merriville In. 5 stars. I can't say enough great things about my experience with them. The staff was always very professional,caring ,and compassionate. My family felt like they were our extended family ,truly a blessing. My Mothers care and well being was definitely a priority and I thank them for that.

Bridgette Knight

Hi Galen! Thank you so much for the excellent review. It was truly an honor to provide your family with care. We know how important she was to your family and it was a privilege to be entrusted with mom's care. May God continue to be with your family. Please keep in touch always.

Very helpful during a rough time

We used Options for my 95 year old grandmother with Alzheimer's. We had a hard time accepting that we needed help and my dad was really stressed out. When we met with [Removed], she made us feel so comfortable we knew we were making the right choice. She promised us one consistent care giver and she delivered. Almaz was excellent and clearly loved my grandmother. My grandmother passed but Options was a blessing during her last days. Best decision we could have made.

Bridgette Knight

Thank you Evasmom80 for the excellent review. We strive to provide excellent care at all times and are very pleased to hear that we made this time a little easier for your family.

Excellent Care

Care givers are excellent. Very dependable and competent.Very personal services. Kind and compassionate ladies. I have not found anything that I have disliked.

Bridgette Knight

Hello Fay, thank you for the kind review. Our goal here at Options is to provide a level of care that is unbeatable. I am very happy to hear that you are pleased with our services, we hope to continue to provide your loved one with the best care around.

Options is dedicated to helping senior adults cope with the expediencies of everyday life. We do that in the comfort and safety of our care recipients’ homes. We provide distant or busy families with a break from daily care giving responsibilities, and reassure them that their loved ones are attended to by the team that has the most experience and the widest resources.