We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
About Safe Haven Manors of Colorado Inc. - Salida, CO
Safe Haven Manors of Colorado, Inc., is a small private unique setting for women that have memory impairments. Alzheimers, Dimentia, etc. We are located in the small town of Salida, Co.
Our home is run by a caring staff, 24/7 who truly care about the safety and nurturing of your loved ones.
This is a one of a kind place, that you would want anyone to live at if they are beyond living alone. Home cooked meals, activities, personal care with hair, nails, dressing, no detail is forgotton.