Maple Grove at Crestview - Colorado Springs, CO

Maple Grove at Crestview - Colorado Springs, CO has yet not published prices.

I've been real happy with them.

I've been real happy with them. They have taken very good care of my loved one. I like that it's pretty small and homey. It's nice and clean, and the care workers are very sweet people. I have no complaints at all so far.

Maybe for Independent Living

I considered this community when I was searching for options for my loved one. I spoke with them on the phone, and they had two communities, right across the street from each other. At least one wouldn’t accept wheel chairs. The other thing was that they were unable to do a two person assist.

What I was initially told t...

What I was initially told they would do for my mother and what they actually did where very different. Mom needed help with testing her blood sugar and giving herself insulin. I was assured that their caregivers would carefully supervise her. I was also assured that they would be providing activities. Neither was true. I feel I got told what they thought I needed to hear to sign on the dotted line. Mom has been there for four months and they are just now starting to provide activities once a week. Her main caregiver is retiring next month--she was wonderful!--and the other caregiver switched buildings, so a new caregiver is being trained, but the supervision Mom has needed has not been sufficient. For the past four weeks, every time I enter her room, her portable oxygen tank is empty. The facility has just told me they can't deliver the care she needs and I need to move her. In the beginning, they told me that if they felt they needed more help to meet Mom's needs, they would hire someone. What I got told and what has been fact are different. Crestview is not the place for anyone with any real medical needs. It is also very lacking on activities to keep residents mentally stimulated.

No Activities

They don't have any activities at all. Seems like our loved ones health went downhill and we are not why. They were improving while at another center but once we brought them here seem to be taking steps backwards. Every health problem that is new, I have found. They are just not providing enough care. It seems like they are not adjusting to their care needs as fast as they are needed. They are supposed to be getting an activities director. They do have plans on what they need to start doing and when they need to do it. The staff is working really hard to adjust. Feel frustrated with them because it seems like they said they offered certain things but have yet to see those happen. The care givers just do so much they are busy all the time, they are really worth their weight in gold.