Comfortable Care for mom

I like the care here for my mom. We like the staff who are always caring and attentive to her needs. The community is clean and a nice environment for her. The menu is nice and she seems to be pleased with the menu. They have a nice list of activities for the residents who are able to participate. We would recommend this community for the care of a love one.

Great community!!

I have no complaints about the tour I had taken of this community. All of the staff where very friendly and gave my loved one and I lots of great information on all of the things they offer as well as answer any questions we had for them. It was just not the right fit for my loved one in the end decision.

Great quality of care!!

I was pleased with the quality of care the staff had provided my parents while they where in this home. They where attentive to there needs and made sure they felt safe in there living environment. The only complaint I had was that there are to many politics involved in this house. They are very religious and speak strongly about voting as a republican instead of letting everyone just have there own opinion like a normal assisted living center.

Review of Safe Harbor Assisted Living - Longmont, CO

Converted home provides an intimate family setting for up to six residents. Not sure it would be a good fit for our needs but perfect for someone else

Wonderful

Safe Harbor is a great place with a very welcoming atmosphere. The people who run the place and the whole staff are wonderful and they provide exceptional care to the residents. This place is wonderful!

best place in the world

Safe Harbor Assisted Living is the best place in the world. There is nothing that needs improving. I just cannot say enough good about the owners, Ed and Melinda. The staff are beyond compare. They treat their residents with such love and tender care. They become a part of their family. They just go above and beyond what you would expect them to giving your loved ones care and attention towards the end of their life. I am extremely happy with this facility.

Best Place In The World

Amazing, family atmosphere!

I love this community! It has been a wonderful place for my mother since she moved in. It is run by a Christian couple who truly loves all of the residents. Melinda, one of the owners, does not walk past any of the residents without hugging them or telling them that she loves them, making them all feel great and special. They were very attentive to my mother when she had a fall, and truly went above and beyond to make sure she was okay -- they were right there after she fell, and they followed up multiple times with visits to the hospital to make sure she was getting better. The community also has a living room, family room, dining room, and outdoor seating area, so the residents are always encouraged to socialize and gather together. Safe Harbor is just like a family!

Since 2007, Safe Harbor Assisted Living has played a critical role in offering a comprehensive elderly care service package, to the community of Longmont, Colorado and to its surrounding areas. Safe Harbor Assisted living is a beautiful ranch-style home, located near the Longmont Community Hospital and Longmont Clinic, as well as other specialized services. Provided services include, Dementia, COPD, Parkinson's, Hospice and End of Life Care, Cancer recipients, Medication Administration, wheelchair, Respite Care and Adult Day Care, as well as other physical and mental challenges. Our environment is truly unique, surrounded by beautiful furnishings and drapes, manicured yardscapes with waterfall, home cooked meals, pet therapy, life-enriching activities, joined by well trained professionals and high-quality caregivers. Safe Harbor Assisted Living is state certified through the State of Colorado and prides itself in operating through excellence, while offering a more personal touch to daily care needs of our residents. Safe Harbor Assisted Living was recently honored and recognized by the Colorado Enterprise Fund, as a successful Small Business Entrepreneurial company. The goal for Safe Harbor is for the residents to begin living and "thriving" again. Welcome home. Safe Harbor Assisted Living, a home with a heart!