|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
This may be a nice place, we don't know. We scheduled a tour because this facility said they had a vacancy; but, when we got there, they said they had already filled it. They could have called.
From the Office
MountainView Gardens is a peaceful and safe home located in the heart of the growing town of Brighton. MountainView Gardens strives to meet the individual needs of those that they care for with compassion, tenderness and warmth.
Keeping in mind that “home is where the heart is,” MountainView Gardens elegantly decorated each and every room with personal touches, yet encourages perspective residents to bring along the items that will make the rooms truly their own.
And finally, because of the small caregiver to resident ratio, and the exceptionally skilled staff, MountainView Gardens is able to take those whose level of care may be considered too high for an assisted living but whom definitely do not belong in a nursing home.