Union Court Assisted Living - Arvada, CO

Liar

Union Court was a beautiful facility for Y our loved ones, before it was taken over by the liar owner. I don't know why the Department of health didn't shut that facility down where they already checked it before. It is true that the owner only wants money. He raised the price too high, where he manages the facility poorly. It is too dangerous putting your loved ones there, since his caregivers couldn't speak English very well. One of too many reasons I moved my Mom out from there. The has a Phd but it's not in a medical field, he lies a lot.

fakes and liars

Beautiful home but the owners seem to be all about money. What they say to get you in sounds perfect but after my mother was moved in it was a different story. Lies lies lies. The owner claims to be a doctor but is only a doctor in finance. Its a family business but he is the only one certified to pass medication. The daughter is all hands on the medication but not certified. Food is another story they are so cheap as far as providing gourmet meals. That too was a lie. This family will say whatever it takes to get a new resident and go back on any promises made. Fakes and liars, please think twice before putting your loved one in this facility.

Great place but not secure enough

It was an unsecured facility, the woman who was the house manager has an LPN with certificates in Alzheimer's and dementia and I really liked her. WHen we determined that we needed a secure facility for my mom she actually recommended Golden Orchard. She's worked in this industry for years so to get a recommendation from someone with that experience and someone I liked was greatly appreciated. It was a beautiful facility, it was a beautiful home and I'm really sorry it didn't work out. The price was right, we had my mom in a beauitful room but it wasn't secure.