Royal Terrace Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Olathe, KS

Royal Terrace Nursing & Rehabilitation Center - Olathe, KS has yet not published prices.

My experience at Royal Terrace !

I lived in the rehabilitation part of Royal Terrace ! The nurses, therapy and Steven was awesome ! Therapy is out of this world in greatness! Royal Terrace is a great place !

A great experience

The staff here is very nice and they really helped us with the transition. The facility itself is always spotless and Royal Terrace seems to be well run by the management. So far we have had a great experience here.

Pretty decent place

Royal Terrace is a pretty decent place. The staff is very friendly and they go out of their way to help us. I have never seen the facility when it wasn't spotless. The other residents here are very friendly and they always have a smile for you.

Great place

Although this was a great place for most people, I felt like it was not the best suit for my family.

Beautiful place, not a good fit for us

This is a very nice looking facility! However I don't think it was a good match for my loved one. This place seems like it is more appropriate for someone who was much more mobile than my loved one was.

Friendly, helpful staff

Our experience with Royal Terrace has been a very good one! The staff here is friendly and professional, and they were a huge help to us throughout the whole process. They helped with paperwork, and really made the transition go smoothly. The facility itself is well kept and clean, and they seem to take great care of the people who live here!

pleasant experience

It was a very pleasant experience at Royal Terrace Nursing & Rehab. We were only there a short time but in that time everything was good. I was satisfied with the experience.