Royal Gardens Elder Care - Rancho Cordova, CA

While Settling In

This home has 6 other residents plus my mom and they are doing more than I could have cared for her myself. They clean up right after the resident so the house is very clean. In the beginning she was complaining about eating sandwiches everyday, and I am sure she is still eating them and they make things like casseroles and soups too. Recently they made pork steak and she loved it, she wishes they would make more home-like meals.

We were all happy

I had looked at quite a few other places first but my family didn't all agree. When I brought Mom into River Gardens, both my brother and Mom had big smiles on their faces. It made me tear up and I knew it was the right place for mom, and I was just as sure at the end of her stay (10 days of respite care)!

We are actually in Sun River Senior Care, with the same owner.

So far I am pretty happy with them. It's very clean, and they are attentive and responsive. He is eating, so that is good. When I went to see her, and looked at this, she was very helpful, and I liked that it was family oriented, there was plenty of help, and the fact that it was very clean and convenient. I liked the overall appearance and the things that she said. My only concern is that the caregivers aren't big enough to be able to get my loved one out of bed. I was hoping they'd be able to get him out and into his walker. I didn't see the girls when I went to tour, so I didn't realize this might be an issue.

Welcome Home

Welcome Home in Carmichael, CA has been terrific. The facility worked with us on a varied timeline of when my father would be placed as he was in the hospital with no set release date and yet they were patient and told us when ever dad did get released that they would save a spot for him. They welcomed him warmly and have made sure all his meds and needs are met. Dad loves the food there and is safe. We are very grateful for this special home that my dad can reside in.

Excellent facility. Mostly men. Nice,...

Excellent facility. Mostly men. Nice, clean, lots of caretakers. Expensive transportation to doctor's appointments - $50.00-$75.00. I felt a bit of a hard sell here. Manager seemed very kind, religious, and not very specific about costs. Hospice is welcome.

Royal Garden is a licensed, residential care facility for six dependent seniors, in a beautiful home located in a quiet residential community of El Dorado Hills and Rancho Cordova in California.

It is a safe, secure loving family environment, providing quality home atmosphere, supervision, and assistance, for ambulatory and non-ambulatory residents.

At Royal Garden, our trained staff meets the special needs of each client. We provide each client the respect, attention and quality care needed to ensure a safe, home-like environment. We recognize the importance of family member's involvement, and greatly encourage participation and visitation.