Five Star Residences of Lafayette - Lafayette, IN

We have found Rosewalk Commons to be the right place for mom. The staff and fellow residents have been very friendly and helpful. Everyone welcomed her and made her feel like a part of the community.

My dad had very good and personable care. Rosewalk was a very clean and efficient facility. From the day we moved my dad in until the day he passed away the staff treated him with the greatest respect. I highly recommend Rosewalk for your loved one.

The staff was really nice and the director was good about the price and keeping it in our budget on what we wanted to spend. The activities was kind of childish and think it should be something else than what they played.

Five Star Reviews

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we appreciate the feedback. We endeavor to meet and exceed expectations for all we serve and are pleased that you had a positive experience with our team members. We have recently launched a new activities program called Lifestyle 360 which focuses on enriching residents' lives using five dimensions of wellness. Each aspect of the program is research-based and has been shown to have physical, mental, and/or spiritual benefits which, in concert, improve overall wellness and feelings of well-being. I invite you to come back and experience a Lifestyle360 program with your loved one! Warm Regards, Alex Germain-Robin, Executive Director.

My aunt was a difficult patient. The...

My aunt was a difficult patient. They did their best to please her.